New Toyo open country MT shoes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked them up today. 315/75/16 Toyo Open Country MT. I had MT/R's but these seem beefier and not as loud on the streets. Still brand new but keeping my fingers crossed. :pig:
8x10.jpg
8x10 1.jpg
8x10 2.jpg

J's give you a 3-4" lift right? Nice tire. I think that's what Alvaro has on LaCabra and likes them very much.

That will be next tire after the nursery is done. Tires and cruiser look great. Anybody have any long term 20K+ miles on them, how is wear?

I think you just sold me on those tires. Thanks....ass. Now I have to come up with more money :p

I have the same tires - they'll get a little louder once they have 5k or so miles on them.

I'm lovin mine.

Buck

Yes, I do have J springs with a 1" spacer up front. Ken's bumper lowered the rear end alot. I have no winch in the front so the spacers put the truck level. Which is what I wanted.

Just happened to see this post. I've had the 35x13.50x15 Open Country MT's for a while now. Been over the Rubicon and Fordyce as well as lots of snow driving. They're really nice tires. They have excellect grip on rocks and do very well in the snow. They hardly show any wear and have excellent on-road characteristics. You'll love them. My only complaint is that I bought too small of a size so I'll be replacing mine with the 38" version soon.

those'll probably be my next tire as well.

nice!

Nice looking set up, your rig looks just right with them. Makes me wish I had popped for the Toyo's instead. :doh:

I have to agree that the Toyos are the best looking muds available right now. They seem to work very well from what I have heard, no complaints from fellow Mud'ers is a great testament.

Robbie Gordon has been running them on his trophy truck and H3 in Baja and the Dakar for a little over a year now and has been happy with the performance, although they did eventually build a race spec tire for him, they only changed the carcass not the tread pattern. He is very picky and doesn't need the money so that does say something about thier performance. He also finally won the Baja 1000 last year but I think the fact that he didn't break the truck had more to do with the win than the tires. :D

MT/R's were $250.00 for a 305. Toyo was $230.00 for a 315.

MT/R's were $250.00 for a 305. Toyo was $230.00 for a 315.

Being in CA you got them at Les Schwab's correct? In 285's they(schwab) quoted me Toyo MT at $245 and from discount tire direct MT/R's are $201...~$200 difference...otherwise I would probably get the Toyo's as well

barrypt5

I had a one time deal with LS tires. Cant go into details but you would be surprised how much you can get for kids these days. LMAO. Kidding.. They hooked me up and took care of me..

I love mine as well. Question; What tire pressure are you guys running with your Toyo's?

Zane,

I have found running 38 psi gives me even tread wear.

Buck Buchanan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom