What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up the Lil B’s from powder coating. Scratch on the front is from the drive home. Powder coating was a steal: $200 for sand blasting, powder coating, and turned it around in a week.

Making wiring harnesses for the lights and doing the install this weekend. Gotta pull the coilovers to swap to new icon HD springs.

View attachment 3265984
Solid choice! Mine had one when I bought it but it’s solid and they were great to deal with when I called about a winch question.
When installing you may consider cutting down the studs that the bumper bolts to, mine are too long so that I couldn’t get my D rings to thread through them.
Just something to consider, be sure to post pics when it’s all setup!

40042DB2-AD35-4C21-AD8C-2896F5CCD257.jpeg

Bumper done and in Primer!
What do you all do with the plastic fender wells?

GX Bumper in Primer.jpg

The RCSA OFF button matches the CDL button in terms of the inner box. Should be moved up there next to CDL for cosmetic purposes 😂
I Wrapped mine the color is a bit off but she likes it.
Switch Plat 1.jpg
Switch Plate 2.jpg

Solid choice! Mine had one when I bought it but it’s solid and they were great to deal with when I called about a winch question.
When installing you may consider cutting down the studs that the bumper bolts to, mine are too long so that I couldn’t get my D rings to thread through them.
Just something to consider, be sure to post pics when it’s all setup!

View attachment 3266159
Car is looking sick! I was not a huge fan of the Tube style bumpers, but seeing this is about to change my mind, lol! Solid Build man

Was supposed to fly to San Diego to visit friends, but one of them got appendicitis….

So replanning that trip.

Consolation prize, instant the Ironman front bumper. As I have read all over the web the directions truly do suck. I am ok with my fender flare cut, but getting the bumper aligned so the hood open was a pain. Going to wire the lights tomorrow and take measurements for the winch power cables.

F27EE5FC-9151-4166-AB1B-AF383B50B8C9.jpeg
51E5DB15-213D-465D-BE6E-133D4F9DA3B5.jpeg
B80E7612-765A-4962-905C-563DFC8DC961.jpeg

Car is looking sick! I was not a huge fan of the Tube style bumpers, but seeing this is about to change my mind, lol! Solid Build man
I can’t take too much credit as I bought it pre-modded but it’s definitely appreciated. I swear it looks bigger in person too, for some reason the 35s look small in pics. To me anyway.

Installed coverado seat covers up front, look a lot better and pretty easy

View attachment 3270533
Those look great, fit looks nice. Just order the ones for buckets? Amazon say they don't fit but it looks like fit is fine.

Today I hooked my license plate light power and ground and back up camera power and ground into the trailer light harness and hooked in an extra back up light power wire that'll run up to the engine bay for the switch pro sense and Phoenix unit sense. The harness on the floor has coax for 2 way Radio antenna, video wire for the cam and back up power sense wire.

20230312_191524.jpg

20230312_191922.jpg

Edit: I almost forgot, running the wires for the E locker in the rear diff too. Locker is installed, just need to wire it in.

20230312_203523.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great, fit looks nice. Just order the ones for buckets? Amazon say they don't fit but it looks like fit is fine.

Today I hooked my license plate light power and ground and back up camera power and ground into the trailer light harness and hooked in an extra back up light power wire that'll run up to the engine bay for the switch pro sense and Phoenix unit sense. The harness on the floor has coax for 2 way Radio antenna, video wire for the cam and back up power sense wire.

View attachment 3270636

View attachment 3270641
Edit: I almost forgot, running the wires for the E locker in the rear diff too. Locker is installed, just need to wire it in.

View attachment 3270745
Yeah, the ones for trucks and suvs, the seat fits very nicely, it’s a little loose up around the top near the headrest, but I can live with it. Backup camera somewhere in my future

Yeah, the ones for trucks and suvs, the seat fits very nicely, it’s a little loose up around the top near the headrest, but I can live with it. Backup camera somewhere in my future
Back up cam is aftermarket should go with the Phoenix nicely, fingers crossed hoping I did my homework right.
20230123_173546.jpg
16786809331361129356554028277231.jpg

What'd I do? Stop the f'n presses? Somebody else do something to their car for Christs sake..

Got some Courtesy lights installed! Did this pretty quickly and just bolted under the body with the factory Running Board Bolts. Little more involved in the install, however not hard at all. Great for when you have guests in the GX and you want to open the door, or being on the trail on night and want to see whats on the ground before getting out!
IMG_20230315_103252.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom