Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Ben,

Here's my sad rear seat cupholders - came this way from the previous owner who had grandkids. Is an M29 V4 or V5 still in your list, and how much including postage to Australia (Yeronga Queensland 4104)?

Merci

PXL_20230112_012930258[1].jpg

Have my change rocker + usb printed piece in place. Finally made me remove the janky 3 rocker switches I had chilling there.

Now I’ve gotta sort out a rocker switch for my inverter.

Wanted to throw my support behind the rocker switches to replace the ash tray (would love for space for 3: air, front and rear diff switches). Currently have them up top, but would like the top to be all lighting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

love internet reviews

Make 5: Scangauge II and Rock Switches Combo Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

5.1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2330078

View attachment 2164397

View attachment 2164396

5.2 Introduction

The combo mount is modeled based on members' requests. Two pockets for rocker switches are added. The rocker switches are fully recessed to protect it from accidental activation.

5.3 Design and Fabrication

The rocker switches are tilted by 15 degrees for better visibility of the stickers. Space is added behind the blades for wire connections.

View attachment 2128854

5.4 Purchase List to Complete the Installation

To complete the installation, the following items will be needed.

Ethernet Cable Extender Adapter

Ethernet Extension Cable (Up Angle)

For a smooth finish, you will need:

3M Bondo 801 Professional Glazing and Spot Putty, 3.0 oz.
Note: Dry sand only. The printing material will warp if exposed to excessive water.

Paint

5.5 Purchase Link

$75 + Shipping (USPS Priority). PM for Direct Paypal Payment.

Can print in Grey, Tan, or Black.
Hi Ben, you still printing the M5?

can anyone recommend an usb and usb-c dual square that would fit into the change rocker piece?

blue sea doesn't seem to have the square shape that the V5 rocker pocket fits into.

image-jpg.3220668

Since the cavity is being 3D printed. He could make a blue sea fit and be centered.

Ben, we need an insert on the passenger side of the new dash. Passenger side blank. Perfect for USB as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

• MJ24
Back
Top Bottom