Cruiser Head (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most FJ62 USB Chargers that were purchased in the Pre-Order Phase have shipped today. The only reason yours may have not shipped is if you also ordered another pre-order item that is not ready for shipment yet.

On the FJ60-62 Trailer Harnesses im considering a new option.
Currently the option I have advertised is of the full wire plug and play harness with proper high temp wire to withstand engine bay temperatures as well as pre-ran wires for a trailer brake controller, with an included inline fuse with water proofed connections on all external wire connections and a 7Pin plug for those who are a bit more daring with towing. The full harness requires 0 wire cutting to install and is a true plug and play unit, no experiance in automotive wiring needed just follow the included instructions.

The new proposed option would just be the 3-2way 4 pin converter, you would have to run wires from your battery to the unit but it would have the tail light connectors installed so no cutting or crimping of your original wire harness,

This new option would allow for a better savings to those who dont need a 7pin connector.
Currently the full plug and play harness with 7 pin converter will retail at $311.35 USD.
The 3-2 Converter with plugs will retail at ~$90.00 USD.
JustConverter.jpg

Both products have significant advantages to eachother, The full kit is a severe duty kit that will withstand the test of time, We cut out the crimp connectors in place of water proofed soldered ones to give you the most reliable seal possible, The solo converter kit is good for those on a buget who probably dont tow with a 7 pin trailer and who have the capability to wire their own harness.

Updates:

Sent one trailer harness kit out and 2 more are almost done. I'm just waiting on more cable sleeve to come in the mail. Only one more kit needs to be constructed then all the preorders are finished and regular sale will begin soon after

Last edited:
I'll be selling these in limited batches. All Trailer Harness order's are DONE and will ship tomorrow. Regular sales are now active, Currently have enough supplies for 3 kits.

Restock and Sale

USB Chargers back in stock, Typical lead time is 1-2 weeks, 1 Heavy duty trailer harness in stock at-least for 1 more week.

Currently one left until restock next week

10% off 60-61 Series hood struts and 70 Series hood struts now until September 4th only!

Restock and Sale

USB Chargers back in stock, Typical lead time is 1-2 weeks, 1 Heavy duty trailer harness in stock at-least for 1 more week.

Currently one left until restock next week

10% off 60-61 Series hood struts and 70 Series hood struts now until September 4th only!

Nice offerings. PM Sent

Received trailer harness.

Have to say, this is really a work of art! Craftsmanship reminds me of the quality headlamp harness that was available years ago, here on MUD.

This is a lifetime product, very up-engineered for safety and durability. Makes the PO-installed cheapo trailer harness weep with shame.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Received trailer harness.

Have to say, this is really a work of art! Craftsmanship reminds me of the quality headlamp harness that was available years ago, here on MUD.

This is a lifetime product, very up-engineered for safety and durability. Makes the PO-installed cheapo trailer harness weep with shame.

Thanks again!

Wagon Gear Guild! Man, what a flashback.

I’m obsessed with your work.

I’m still midway on the giant project that is a bare metal repaint, but I want to give you my money in the next year.

Hood struts,
Fj60 bezel.
Integrated USB.

I’m hooked on what you’re accomplishing.

I’m obsessed with your work.

I’m still midway on the giant project that is a bare metal repaint, but I want to give you my money in the next year.

Hood struts,
Fj60 bezel.
Integrated USB.

I’m hooked on what you’re accomplishing.
I just did the hood struts from c2 Design that Chase sells. It's a really well thought out kit. 10/10 would recommend.

I wired in my FJ62 USB plug today. Easy plug and play as described. Works great. Also wired in my trailer wiring kit. That was a bit different. Great package but I couldn't find the green plug for the right tailight in the left body cavity area (the green plug is for the right tailight harness where you hook into it). So I cut off the plug and play from your kit for the right side and ran a jumper wire across the truck into the right hand cavity and plugged it into the right taillight harness there. It worked great and not that much extra work involved. Everything else was plug and play. Could just be my FJ62 is unique? Almost 95% stock. On a side note my FJ62 is also missing the factory plug in connectors for the fuel pump in the same cavity making me think the fuel pump was replaced with a non toyota aftermarket one.

Very good kit. Just writing this up incase anyone else cannot find the green plug for the right hand tailight plug and play like mine.

I wired in my FJ62 USB plug today. Easy plug and play as described. Works great. Also wired in my trailer wiring kit. That was a bit different. Great package but I couldn't find the green plug for the right tailight in the left body cavity area (the green plug is for the right tailight harness where you hook into it). So I cut off the plug and play from your kit for the right side and ran a jumper wire across the truck into the right hand cavity and plugged it into the right taillight harness there. It worked great and not that much extra work involved. Everything else was plug and play. Could just be my FJ62 is unique? Almost 95% stock. On a side note my FJ62 is also missing the factory plug in connectors for the fuel pump in the same cavity making me think the fuel pump was replaced with a non toyota aftermarket one.

Very good kit. Just writing this up incase anyone else cannot find the green plug for the right hand tailight plug and play like mine.
Interesting... Im looking into it now to see what can be done.

Last edited:
Interesting... Im looking into it now to see what can be done. Working with @ToyotaMatt and his FJ62 We found a similar FJ62 plug that may go to the passenger side but is colored differently than the FJ60. Im working to verify which wire is the turn signal wire so I can modify/adjust my kits for the FJ62 to be plug and play like the FJ60 kits.
Yes there is a big blue plug there that houses the right tailight wires and the left taillight wires all together. It is like 3 plugs into one though.

A guy in my local Land Cruiser club is meeting with me on Wednesday with his FJ62. Im going to do some verification tests and order new plugs if needed. In the mean time anyone else with a FJ62 Whos ordered these kits please reach out to me if you have any issues with the model year of your cruiser and this kit. Depending on the outcome of my findings I will either change the installation manual or offer all 62 orders to swap out the converter with a compatible plug and play version regardless if its been modified by you or not.

Thanks @Roonie for bringing this to my attention.

To all of my other customers, If any of my products fails to work as advertised I ask that you PM me about it so I can modify, repair, or make right the situation in any way I can. There's nothing more that I cant stand than buying a product to find it doesn't function as advertised and I refuse to be a vendor who knowingly sells products that dont preform as advertised.

Last edited:
Okay new update on the trailer harness's...
I found a new way to install the harness that works with both FJ60 and FJ62 configurations so that will be the route I go. All previously sold harness's are 100% fj60 compatible. All new orders will be cross compatible with the FJ60 and FJ62.

Updates to the installation manual and product will be made soon. If you already purchased a harness and you have an FJ62 please PM me and ill make your old converter work with your FJ62.

Last edited:
Chase ,

- your custom tailored client need's based
SUPPORTING VENDOR approach & after the fact follow up and general customer support and service attn. to details

that matter ...

- is simply MOST Impressive .......... :)

Finally got some time to install the FJ62 USB Charger I pre-ordered. This is an amazingly well built kit. Perfect fit and such an easy install. Honestly the hardest part was disconnecting the original connector for the cig lighter before installing. I went with the blank above the ash tray figuring it would keep USB cables a bit out of way from the shifters. Had plenty of wire for this spot.

Great job @ChaserFJ60!

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom