DEAL ENDED-Great deals on parts through Toyota (March 2022) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I maintained some sense of sanity and fiscal responsibility here:
$550 total. Power buy was the power steering pump for $217. The only splurges were the 91-92 battery box/hardware and some new lift gate struts. The rest was all much needed screws and rubber. Y'all are bad influence on my marriage.

I shouldn't have seen these deals...ordering more. Only $100 cheaper than what 'others' sell on their sites ;). I will use this as extra storage in my 1997 CE after relocating the washer resevoir. View attachment 2960626
Well thanks you made me place another order before the sale ends. Paid $172 saved $300 😳

WOW, I dropped about $800 on everything from tie rod ends, radiator hoses, exhaust heat manifold covers, all new brake lines (mine are original!), gaskets and bearings for a rear end rebuild because mine is likely to be original as well... yikes.

I am also stunned at how much these parts are marked up when being sold at full retail price. Toyota parts are top quality, but this sale proves it is at least a 100% markup to the end user because as low as these prices are, you can be sure they are still making money. Too many middle men.

Yep, wish I had seen this coming a week ago and I'd have given the truck a thorough once-over and made a better list. I'm sure in a month I'll be kicking myself for not ordering something that could stand replacing. Was not prepared to make a good shopping list when I'm not by the truck and the clock was ticking away.

Crazy saving all that shipping cost almost more so than the actual parts. :)
screenshot-securecheckout.toyota.com-2022.03.23-19_17_53.png

Yep, wish I had seen this coming a week ago and I'd have given the truck a thorough once-over and made a better list. I'm sure in a month I'll be kicking myself for not ordering something that could stand replacing. Was not prepared to make a good shopping list when I'm not by the truck and the clock was ticking away.
Most don't need anything anyway...it's all preventative. I was racking my brain just to see what I 'need' to get the over $75 free shipping and these 80s are just too damn reliable! :) I couldn't think of anything I really needed.

Most don't need anything anyway...it's all preventative. I was racking my brain just to see what I 'need' to get the over $75 free shipping and these 80s are just too damn reliable! :) I couldn't think of anything I really needed.
You need a new set of brake calipers.

I was tempted to buy/stash a MAF. If I had a big garage, it would’ve been comical to purchase new front and rear axles for safe keeping. OEM birfs and tie rods are nice. New front oak carpet. Front and rear drive shafts.

But the one part I want most of all for my current 80 is a new transmission to grow old with my 950 miles young 100% OEM 1FZ-FE and 2b delivered 100% OEM manifolds to exhaust tip purchase. Too bad even the reman units went NLA a couple of years ago.

That was fun. I wonder if they’ll do it again any time soon. Hope y’all enjoyed Xmas early. 👊🏼

P.S. Thanks to @subzali for offering up the crack pipe

Last edited:
I kinda wish I didn’t see this thread. But in the long term it’s saved money.

Got all new radiator hoses, brake hoses, brake booster, calipers, hood and hatch struts, thermostat, air filter, tie rod ends, tons of clamps….thinking of going back for more. I’m glad this ends soon…

I pulled the trigger on an order from the Decatur location.

I called them to make sure they knew the order was legit since I was buying for 3 cruisers. They sounded overwhelmingly busy.

We will see what they come back with because I purchased the short block, head, cams, couple of rads, HP hoses x2, PS res, brake booster and a bunch of other s***.

The savings are unreal. Cheaper than my favorite Dubai warehouses.
Why not get aftermarket cams with a little more of a performance grind over stock rather than just stock replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom