DEAL ENDED-Great deals on parts through Toyota (March 2022) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don’t know if you all have seen this, but it appears that some southeast dealerships are having some major discounts for March 2022. 25% off already good pricing plus free shipping and in some cases no sales tax. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts with code FREESHIP too. Hope some of you can save some cash.

$205 shipped for high pressure ps hose…vs $350 normal cost
$235 shipped for all 7 extended brake hoses…vs. $400 normal cost

parts.mariettatoyota.com
parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

They may have closed down the carts due to being overwhelmed, but give it a try.

Thanks to @Hayesthebuilder

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip! Not quite ready for new exhaust in my build yet, but well worth getting it now with these savings.

1647785496313.png

Same, just spent a smooth $1k on brake parts and other goodies
I’m trying to talk myself into buying a new short block and a head and all the major internals. The prices are too good to pass up but hard for me to justify knowing I don’t have an immediate need for it.

I’m trying to talk myself into buying a new short block and a head and all the major internals. The prices are too good to pass up but hard for me to justify knowing I don’t have an immediate need for it.

Do a cummins swap instead ;)

Do a cummins swap instead ;)
I went wheeling with a 6BT swapped 60. I couldn’t hear anything as long as that truck was behind me. If it’s going to be loud, it better be a V8 or FI or both.

Same, just spent a smooth $1k on brake parts and other goodies
I spent $316 on a bunch of rubber door bits that otherwise would’ve cost me $100+ that thru regular channels.

I was debating the purchase of all four of the major exhaust/cat bits for a $1K total savings, but was too lazy to call to make sure there’s no fine print I missed that they have final say in what parts are ultimately offered in this promo.

I’m curious how long it’s going to take for my parts to get to me. 🤞🏼

I was debating the purchase of all four of the major exhaust/cat bits for a $1K total savings, but was too lazy to call to make sure there’s no fine print I missed that they have final say in what parts are ultimately offered in this promo.
I just ordered the four major exhaust parts and the order went through the Decatur dealer just fine. I tried the same at the Village Toyota site and it kept denying my transaction. Even with the special, Partsouq still kicks butt on the gaskets/hdwr. Another $75 (delivered) from Partsouq got all exhaust gaskets/hdwr stem to stern. Even with the free shipping, it was almost double that from the US side.

This should be the last exhaust system I ever need to put on the 80 .👍

Now I need to figure out cat protection...

I just ordered the four major exhaust parts and the order went through the Decatur dealer just fine.

This should be the last exhaust system I ever need to put on the 80 .👍
Awesome! Pls let us know when they deliver to you. Thx.

Last edited:
I found one of these discounts a few months back and ordered a muffler and tail pipe. The dealer would not honor the free shipping on the muffler and said they would only ship it freight which was higher than the price of the part. Hopefully people on this thread ordering larger parts have better luck than I did.

I read that this deal ends 23 March.

After talking to my internet mentor, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on some major engine components.

Besides catalytic converters, what other exhaust components are you guys referring to? I assume muffler? And? Resonator?

I read that this deal ends 23 March.

After talking to my internet mentor, I think I’m going to pull the trigger on some major engine components.

Besides catalytic converters, what other exhaust components are you guys referring to? I assume muffler? And? Resonator?

17401-66090exhaust front
18450-66120cat
17403-66041exhaust center
17405-66010exhaust tail

Don’t know if you all have seen this, but it appears that some southeast dealerships are having some major discounts for March 2022. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts with code FREESHIP too. Hope some of you can save some cash.

$205 shipped for high pressure ps hose…vs $350 normal cost
$235 shipped for all 7 extended brake hoses…vs. $400 normal cost

parts.mariettatoyota.com
parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

They may have closed down the carts due to being overwhelmed, but give it a try.

Thanks to @Hayesthebuilder
Normal cost for a high pressure power hose $350? Yikes! I'm assuming this stuff is OEM, but is it really that much better than some of the after market stuff? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom