Builds Project Code Name "ASAP Flaps" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Placed my order yesterday....posted to my local club forum to try to drum up some more orders too.

Don’t rush on my account—would hate to have folks who are waffling or waiting for their GameStop stock to go up end up out in the cold.

Just placed my order.

Whats the latest score (total orders) ?

You were lucky number 30! At 31 now with @Pahizzl order.

Thanks everyone for helping meeting the goal. I'm going to keep it open for a month or so longer but will start ordering parts so production will hopefully go quickly.

Finally, I've installed my ASAP flaps (correctly--I had the rear brackets reversed) after a long delay caused by some rust repair in the rear quarters. Tested them through the Cascades down to Bend, OR this weekend and they worked like a charm.
IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg

I'm seriously considering a set of these. I'm hoping to get your soon to be available step sliders so when I take my factory running boards off Won't have the protection from road debris.

Urethane is on order. We actually managed to get a good bit more than 30. I think its around low 40's right now. I went ahead and order 50 kits with of urethane, so that will be the cut off #.

So if you're still procrastinating, don't do it too much longer.

Also, thanks everyone for your orders and help spreading the word. I'm super appreciative of the community we have here.

Rami

Any news ?

Yes... any news. Curious if these will be here before I head to The Big Iron Overland Rally in West Mineral, KS May 14th.
:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom