Builds Project Code Name "ASAP Flaps" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I left one of my fronts at Pearl Pass off Aspen CO. Have been meaning to reach out to @Ramathorn15 to see if replacements can be sourced.
I’ve reached out on several occasions and have not heard back. Not sure if these will ever be available to purchase again. Shame. I’d love to get a set for my 100.

I’ve reached out on several occasions and have not heard back. Not sure if these will ever be available to purchase again. Shame. I’d love to get a set for my 100.
I feel like I saw not too long ago he was planning to expand his offerings to 200 series too!

But If Rami is no longer willing to produce these perhaps we can coax @cruiserpatch or @suprarx7nut to buy his design and produce them??

Mine are still going strong I love them.

I feel like I saw not too long ago he was planning to expand his offerings to 200 series too!

But If Rami is no longer willing to produce these perhaps we can coax @cruiserpatch or @suprarx7nut to buy his design and produce them??
I've got a set on my truck at the moment. I didn't realize he stopped making them.

If I ever sell my cruiser I am 100% taking these off before the sell. One of the best mods I have ever done. My mom and I bought our 100s at the same time. I put these on, she went with factor flaps. She has exponentially more amount of rock chips than i do. And she kept her running boards on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom