Builds Project Code Name "ASAP Flaps" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not 100% sure at the moment. I plan to develop the 200 series then do a run of both. Hopefully 3rd quarter this year.

If you're keeping a list put me down for a set of 4.

me as well for a set of 4

Loving mine! I’ve meant to post for months but can never get a photo in which they show up well. But here are some attempts…

D2BEBFA1-DB74-40A1-A61E-6D2FAD541AD6.jpeg

CD601B5B-4CE0-4A42-BE3A-148984E441F7.jpeg

Same, will be badly needed very soon.

Working on getting supplies now. Hopefully they'll be available early spring-ish. Not sure if I'll do preorders or not, but keep an eye out for more info.
Planning to replace both of my cracked AC vents so hoping I can order a media mount to install while I'm at and flaps all at once. Keep us posted!

Order placed, so incredibly stoked for these!!

It looks like these aren't compatible as is with a Dissent no cut Aluminum bumper (one member here) without adding spacers. Anyone else with a Dissent no cut Aluminum rear bumper install these?

It looks like these aren't compatible as is with a Dissent no cut Aluminum bumper (one member here) without adding spacers. Anyone else with a Dissent no cut Aluminum rear bumper install these?
Is the aluminum bumper different than the steel bumper? I have the steel no cut and it fit perfect without mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom