Central Ohio Land Cruiser meetup (2 Viewers)

Do you like beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Basically every Saturday morning. Attendance is typically proportional to the weather. Look here for more info.

Not to be confused with these idiots who have completely lost sight of what cars and coffee should be. They’re cool if you have an “exotic” car.
My Rig is down right now, getting new ball joints but i still would like to meet up at the Columbus cars and coffee

Kids' soccer consumes my Saturday mornings these days, but I'm ready for some hangout time with cruiser heads.

My Rig is down right now, getting new ball joints but i still would like to meet up at the Columbus cars and coffee
I could meet up at cars and coffee this Saturday. I could get there about 9:30-9:45

Columbus 4wheel parts are full of toyota guys.
There is an event February 29 from 11-3pm at Columbus store. Not sure If I can make it or not.

Screenshot_20200220-113012__01.jpg

This shelter at home stuff is getting old. Took a short trip to SE Ohio to Ohio Power Land. Cruised some old logging roads and exercised the center diff lock. Got a nice pic of Big Muskie. This is one big mo fo.
AA7E097A-41DB-41A1-9259-0E24A9879BCA.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife’s grandfather was the operator of the Big Muskie for like 20 years.

This shelter at home stuff is getting old. Took a short trip to SE Ohio to Ohio Power Land. Cruised some old logging roads and exercised the center diff lock. Got a nice pic of Big Muskie. It is one big mo fo.View attachment 2253356
Nice 80. Reminds me of my old one.
IMG_20180529_161322.jpg

Reactions: xlx
That's a really big shovel! I think trail riding is practicing social distancing, so long as you don't need someone else's wench. I guess extra gas may be harder to justify.

Will be sorry to miss the next meet up.

Happier news, I got all my cruisers back in one place. Still in short term digs, but soon to be in our new home.

Hope y'all are staying safe.

IMG_20200325_184832.jpg

Any meetups in the near future?

Checking how are things going here. Have been talking with my wife about starting a Ohio land cruiser club something like the KYTLCA deal but for us. I feel there is so much more n Ohio to see and explore and will like to build a group to work on that. Nothing fancy just people that share the same passion we do here in mud. Looking planing trips, mapping trails, help members with project and that kind of stuff. I love Toyota’s especially the old lans cruisers 80 series and older.
Let me know what you guys think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom