Central Ohio Land Cruiser meetup (5 Viewers)

Do you like beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If on a weekday, I'd have a hard time making it work unless it was a little later in the evening. With a bit of wife/family coordination, I can make the weekends work.

Do you guys prefer lunch and a beer at a restaurant/bar or something later in the evening? Other options are meeting at someone's house, Cars and Coffee, a park, etc.

I'm pretty flexible.

My schedule is all never the map so I can sometimes do any of things but also sometimes I can do none of those things. It all depends on the day. I work 3 night shifts a week from 7pm to 7am and it’s different nights each week, sometimes on weekends.

Lunch and beer sounds like an easy start. Whereabouts are folks?

I'm in the country between westerville and johnstown.

My schedule is similar to dubbinchris, wife is a nurse. Those days I'm effectively a single dad. Days she is off, it is just regular work and family stuff.

My schedule is similar to dubbinchris, wife is a nurse. Those days I'm effectively a single dad. Days she is off, it is just regular work and family stuff.
I’m in Westerville right off State St.

I know @dfresh285 is also in Westerville.

I’m very close to you also. Saw a similar vehicle to your avatar off green cook the other day.

I'm central, but can head towards the NE if that works best for the group. @N919HJ, do you take the 40 out in the winter?

I live near Green Cook. If you saw a white 100 with an after market bumper, that was almost certainly me. I havent seen any others around.

Last edited:
In the past I have, but I didn’t put the top and doors on this year. I wish I would have though. I’ve missed a lot of good driving days just because it was cold and I’m a pus.

I'd likely be in. Just north of campus, so Westerville or the like would be easy.

I’m usually ok for the weekends with advance notice. I’m in the Dublin area but can meet anywhere.

How about next weekend at Jimmy Vs in Westerville?

Parking is as good as it gets for State Street Westerville. Parking lot directly behind restaurant and more parking in the adjoining lot behind the police station.

Should work for me too.

Is this for Sat or Sunday. What time are we shooting for?

Going to miss it based on some home remodeling conflicts plus my 40 isn't up for the trip right now. Catch you guys next time around.

Hope to catch you next time Hoperichb.

For me, it has to be Saturday this week. I can do most of the earlier part of the day but have to head out by 3.

How does an 11a lunch sound? Would likely beat a crowd and insure parking for a lineup of cruisers.

I’m good with Sat at 11:00. It would be nice to get a pic of all the cruisers lined up together.

11:00 on Saturday is good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom