Central Ohio Land Cruiser meetup (1 Viewer)

Do you like beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking how are things going here. Have been talking with my wife about starting a Ohio land cruiser club something like the KYTLCA deal but for us. I feel there is so much more n Ohio to see and explore and will like to build a group to work on that. Nothing fancy just people that share the same passion we do here in mud. Looking planing trips, mapping trails, help members with project and that kind of stuff. I love Toyota’s especially the old lans cruisers 80 series and older.
Let me know what you guys think.
We use to have OH chapter of TLCA. I think it used to be called Mid Ohio TLCA. It used to be pretty active organization. With the way TLCA runs, it might be easier to revive the old chapter than starting new.

The thing about Ohio is there are not much public land and trail rides need to be out of state or done in a off road park.

We use to have OH chapter of TLCA. I think it used to be called Mid Ohio TLCA. It used to be pretty active organization. With the way TLCA runs, it might be easier to revive the old chapter than starting new.

The thing about Ohio is there are not much public land and trail rides need to be out of state or done in a off road park.
Yeah Vinton county seems to be the only area and it isn’t much.

Here's the last logo the group was using. I am the creator. I would like to make some more T-shirts even if the club doesn't get off the ground.

Edited logo

Last edited:
I’d buy s T-shirt.

Reactions: xlx
I would be in for a shirt

OK I will look into getting more shirts printed. I presume everyone is a size L or XL and I won't need any M's?

OK I will look into getting more shirts printed. I presume everyone is a size L or XL and I won't need any M's?
Why would you assume that? Lane cruiser fans are only large people? I’d take a medium.

I might be interested in a couple too. I would need a 2xl or 2xlt. Would the logo be on the back? Maybe a small logo on the frt where a pocket would normally be?

I'm getting a quote. They will be black ink on gray heavyweight shirts with a 8-10 inch design on the back like the originals but adding a 2 1/2 inch logo on the left breast. Depending on the quote - I might change that up. Stand by.

New guy here.
Just wondering if you Ohio boys have any meetings planned?

I would drive out from Cleveland to hang out, maybe hit a trail or two...

Pretty sure there are old mining roads and such near Uhrichsville.
Was going to take my lifted Tacoma out there for a day trip before I traded it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom