If you ever wondered what it looked like slammed... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dudeman.ca
I did these on the computer back in 2002...just to see (better to do it on screen than in the shop).

I've scratched that itch.

Enjoy.
tuckin'-22s.jpg
vert.jpg
tuckin'-22's-graphic.jpg

Last edited:
I dig it.

Super charged motor in a 62..............But the tires would be coming out of the hood.....I like the overall art work. Well done

Rig -
Like Atlas said: the wheels are unrealistically large.

How hard would it be to give it a 6" chop. And/or an Avalanche bed?

Maybe a blower scoop sticking out of the hood?

i'm liken your work, sweeet idea never even thought of it but could be pretty cool

Glad you only scratched the itch on your 'puter! Your rig is niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

I saw a photo of a '60 at a car show that someone had pimped out. Same color even. It was pretty sweet looking actually. I'd never trash a Cruiser like that though.

not so much for the slammed, but the convertable is kinda cool

Hell no!! That'll give me nightmares at night.

Love the creativity and artwork. Not so much the slamming.

not my taste, but good art work, you must have a bit of skill. its funny to see such a creation from someone driving such a big rig.

as far as the tires sticking through the hood- i think the diff from a stock front axel would be sticking through too! if the motor was in the front it'd have to be the size of a lawnmower engine.

I did these on the computer back in 2002...just to see (better to do it on screen than in the shop).

I've scratched that itch.

Enjoy.

FxxxING RIGHT!!!!!!

Atleast i know im not the only minitrucker on this board that currently owns or has owned a Bagged / Slammed Truck of some sort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right!!

And i have thought it before as well. i honestly dont think it would be all that hard. make it 2wd chevy motor trans and axle toss on some big shoes bag it and BODYDROP IT!!!

:cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer:

OH yea and the first pic just became my desktop background!~

Done right, a hot rodded lowered 60 could be sweet, and not too hard, either. Some lowering blocks ala 1980's mini truck rear ends, and you would be on your way in terms of the stance.

i thought this thread got lost in the deep depths of this forum ages ago. sorry but im on the oldschool side:
:mad: YOU CANT DO THAT TO A CRUISER ITS BLASPHEMY!!!:mad:

the last paint job is nice!!!
the reflection is wrong;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom