What are the exact ratings for each of the fusible links ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I would like to know the amp ratings, or gauge and length for each of the fusible links (3), Main, AM1 and AM2. Part number 9098208264. 94 fj80.

Last edited:
Search this forum for fusible link ratings

Plenty of posts that will answer the details, i.e. Colours versus current rating.

cheers,
george.

Honestly folks. I did a search. Answer the question please. This is what the forum is for. Thanks you.

Again. All post do not give specific gauges for each of the three fusible links. All are vague. I posted for a direct answer and like all the other post I have been able to fine on this subject answers are not concise. Please may I have an answer to the question.

I was hoping that someone would be able to state FL Main (2.0L) equals ?, FL AM1 (1.25B) equals ?, FL AM2 (.03P) equals ?. ?.

You have Blue (L), Black (B) and Pink (P) and the colour chart to amp rating in that thread we have pointed you to.

Clear enough? :)

Must learn to fish.... :slap:

cheers,
george.

Cool. Half of the equation. Color. Now do they correspond to the charts color codes?
Thanks for half of the answer. Both george_tlc and White stripe have added to other posts and never gave a complete answer. Again the same here. Please when a question is asked, answer it completely. It is frustrating to have to piece together information and hope that it is correct. I search this forum because I know that people have done a lot of hard work to keep their TLC alive. Unfortunately information is so fragmented that a concise answer can not be achieved. Your answers to my question is an example. Bits of information to hunt down piecemeal.

Please learn to give concise and complete information. I fish to relax. I search here for information not fish and expect some cooperation. Thanks

• Dislike
Reactions: ppc
Again, go to the thread stated (click on that link, post #4), it has the colours mapped to the amps. You now know the colours and the thread has the amps.

Problem solved. Fish is now on the barbie. All the info is there, plenty concise.

cheers,
george.

Thanks.
But Again. Instead of just post the precise information once for me you have me running around. Information given in piecemeal fashion, not connected. No specific information. Room for error, such as the stock fusible link from Toyota possibly had it's own color scheme. Where if in the beginning in my post or in a past post someone could have stated - link one : color, gauge, amp, link two etc.. I found all the above information in multiple post. I sorry but I was not willing to assume that I put that information in the right order before I turn the key and turn my electrical system into a barbie.

Thanks.
But Again. Instead of just post the precise information once for me you have me running around. Information given in piecemeal fashion, not connected. No specific information. Room for error, such as the stock fusible link from Toyota possibly had it's own color scheme. Where if in the beginning in my post or in a past post someone could have stated - link one : color, gauge, amp, link two etc.. I found all the above information in multiple post. I sorry but I was not willing to assume that I put that information in the right order before I turn the key and turn my electrical system into a barbie.
So you'd prefer to trust people to spoon feed you the correct info rather than to dig it up yourself and verify it through multiple sources? And be a dick about it? Good luck with that.

I come to this forum because of the wealth of know by hard work. I expect that people are here to learn by the sharing of that. I gathered that information but it was not clear. I asked for for a more detail. I was sent back to same locations with same jumbled information. Am I wrong to have trusted in you and others. Please understand that I was only wanted to keep it simple. Thanks

Ok children. No fighting on a forum.

I did the the work and did was not confident I had come to the right answer. I asked in frustration and was hoping to get a simple answer.
Yet again, at the start, if a simple concise answer was given we all would have moved on. Now others have added to the noise and not answered the question.

I did the the work and did was not confident I had come to the right answer. I asked in frustration and was hoping to get a simple answer.
Yet again, at the start, if a simple concise answer was given we all would have moved on. Now others have added to the noise and not answered the question.

Feel confident that the link(s) posted has the correct information. They also match other results on the internet and this forum. Just match the colors to yours and you have your answer.

Wouldn't this be the right answer? Fusible Link 90982-08264 | Toyota Parts

Buy and install? Just curious why for $14 and plug and play you would even ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom