Spotted???? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Ford Bronco Outer Banks edition... giving its owner a significant head start on body rust perforation. Sandy carpets optional.

Saw this bad boy on 66e at Gainesville this morning. Sorry for bad photos. Probably being shipped to Africa? I've seen them on car haulers but never being driven.

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty sure i've seen him around Marshall, think there's a pic of that truck a few pages back. I believe someone said he is the groundskeeper or something to that effect of some property in Northern Fauquier.

@D21FJ60 Look at the windows and the plate. It's probably on its way back from being armored. There are a couple places in VA and NC that do that for the gubmint. We sometimes see them in NC as the SF guys at Bragg train with them. Way cooler, tho, to see a hauler full of armored Hi-Luxes.

Delaware
View attachment 2060162
I also have a vid of a dude on a bike wearing a Predator helmet. It was awesome.
Guy who was volunteering at the local habitat for humanity had one today. We were cooking lunch for the volunteers ( so he gets a pass for at least doing a good thing) and was bragging about how he got his for ONLY 37K. I looked it over and it looks nice but it being brand new it always looks nice.

That's a huge RTT!!!

20190817_153524.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom