Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These kits look awesome. Any chance there will be another discount coming up soon for a full kit?
Maybe something for the Thanksgiving holidays?
Would love to buy them, a discount makes it a heck of a lot easier....
Need to put together a hardtop before the snow fills the cab.

Thanks for your hard work.

@geohaskett and all - We will be doing a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale again this year. Stay tuned for the discount code and details on Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving Mud!

Awesome! Thanks.

@geohaskett and all - We will be doing a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale again this year. Stay tuned for the discount code and details on Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving Mud!
Hey hit ya up last week on your website. Never heard from ya, so I'll try here. Looking for s/s hardware 40 kit. No top, no doors. Can you round me some up for the sale? Thanks Mike

I also bought some of these bolts in stainless, they are excellent to say the least. I think it might be worth offering a piece of advice however.

It would be nice to be able to cross reference your hardware to OEM toyota part numbers. I am an OCD land cruiser owners who live in the snow belt I am always referencing the OEM part diagrams on japan-parts.eu and buying new hardware.

It would be super cool to be able to reference a part number and find a stainless equivalent.

I also bought some of these bolts in stainless, they are excellent to say the least. I think it might be worth offering a piece of advice however.

It would be nice to be able to cross reference your hardware to OEM toyota part numbers. I am an OCD land cruiser owners who live in the snow belt I am always referencing the OEM part diagrams on japan-parts.eu and buying new hardware.

It would be super cool to be able to reference a part number and find a stainless equivalent.

Take a closer look at his site. He has a cross reference table.

Toyota Part Number Hardware Database

This and the FAQ with bolt sizes should get you pretty far. If the part numbers are old enough the number itself can tell you about the bolt.

-Geoff

I think I'm going to order another set, if you own any Toyota vehicles, you need a box of these at your disposal. I have found use for these many times. Matter of fact, used one to hold the abs sensor in my wife's GX this weekend. Can't say enough good things about this kit.

Hey hit ya up last week on your website. Never heard from ya, so I'll try here. Looking for s/s hardware 40 kit. No top, no doors. Can you round me some up for the sale? Thanks Mike

@mmcinnis

Hi Mike, sorry about that, I'll see if I can dig out the email and respond with details.

NEW 15% Discount Code

HAPPY Black Friday and Cyber Monday MUD! Thank you all for your continued support.

Use Code MUD1815 at checkout or Click on THIS LINK or in my signature.

This sale will last until end of Day on Monday 11/26.

Thanks, order made. Happy Thanksgiving!

My first set is about gone, so ordered another set. Thanks.

Somehow I missed that conversion chart, maybe time for glasses!

Just bought some more hardware for my top secrete Land Cruiser project!!!

Really digging the stainless bolt kits. These are now standard on our 2F builds. The time saved cleaning & organizing the original bolts practically pays for perfect new ones!

71303DDB-6959-4805-8B52-F235EF32E9F9.jpeg

EAFD8B1F-88D1-424C-8AC6-1A96CEEFA4B2.jpeg

8DABD8AB-4AE4-4015-8357-28066486AA17.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom