Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a phone number for these guys? I would like to place an order over phone. Thanks!

Are these guys still in business, no response from them. Thanks.

Are these guys still in business, no response from them. Thanks.

Hi - sorry, I didn't see the message come through, will have to see what the problem is.
Happy to answer any questions - I sent you a PM

Hi - sorry, I didn't see the message come through, will have to see what the problem is.
Happy to answer any questions - I sent you a PM
No worries. I just did an online order. Dave I opted for the organizer, it says it will ship that way. I am here in Arizona. Thanks. Tom

Hey Dave; y'all were out of the organizer when I ordered a full fj40 kit a couple weeks ago. Is it possible to get that separetely?

thankj, alan loshbaugh

Hey Dave; y'all were out of the organizer when I ordered a full fj40 kit a couple weeks ago. Is it possible to get that separetely?

thankj, alan loshbaugh
Checkout Lowe’s, HD or HF. I just got a full kit and picked up an organizer from Lowe’s . $11...I got the cheap one and could use a cpl more spots but works well enough.

thankj, alan loshbaugh

Thanks for the order, will send you a PM

I also sent a question about the SEMs bolts used on the windshield hinges. I went ahead and placed order #OLM2634.

I also sent a question about the SEMs bolts used on the windshield hinges. I went ahead and placed order #OLM2634.

I see that and will reply, thanks!

Using this kit on my FJ45 restoration has really made a fantastic difference. Putting the truck together with all new cad plated hardware is not only way nicer than using old crappy hardware, it really, really looks a lot better. Highly recommended, and I'll buy another when I do my FJ40 resto soonish...

Is anyone using any coating on the Zinc hardware as you are putting it together, such as anti-seize or silicone grease to help resist future corrosion?

Anti-seize on threads, every time. I want stuff to come apart later.

Late Announcement for Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale!:

20% off Gold Cadmium FJ40 Kit and Silver Zinc FJ40 Kit. Discount applied in cart at checkout.

Gold CAD Kit

Silver Zinc Kit

Happy Holidays to Mud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom