Steadfast Systems Modular Tool Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteadfastRocky

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Mud,

We are new to Mud but home to provide the community with more value than we take. I also want to thank Woody for making the forum accessible to us new to market folks who are just getting our feet underneath us.

So what is our product?

Curated vehicle specific tool kits:
Currently supported are:

GX 460s all model years
2nd Gen Tacoma all model years
3rd Gen Tacoma all model years
5th Gen 4runner all model years
FJ Cruiser 10-14

Here is what is different compared to similar products:

No junk, All tools are US, Canadian, German/EU, or Japanese. Wright, Megapro, Trusty Cook, Gedore, Knipex, Koken, and others.

Many of the tools featured are form suppliers of tool truck brands like Mac, Matco, and Snap On.

All of these brands strike a good value while being of excellent quality.

The objective is to equip you with a tool kit that stays with the truck, that you can maintain with, that you can repair with. Be it in the parking lot of your grocery store, or in our case the backcountry here in South-West Montana, a truly set and forget solution.

On to the Soft-goods portion of the kit. Each kit is sewn here in Montana by my wife and I, from as much domestically sourced materials as we can get our hands on . The design is intended to be as flexible as possible, being easily expandable, reconfigurable and bridging a gap we saw in the market of a tool roll that had the handiness, and security of a bag and the compact, and organized nature of a tool roll.

The value of the curation means no kitchen sink kits, small at roughly 8x8x17 loaded and under 20 lbs. And because its an all in one solution you will not be able to piece these tools together for a better price.

The Website is: Steadfast-systems.com

We want your feedback, we've got some other projects in the pipe as well as expanding the supported vehicle list.

Because we are small, we can also be your go-to vendor for all of the brands mentioned above we will wheel and deal for you all here at Mud.

Greatfully

Rocky, Owner Steadfast Systems

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

Welcome
I for one will be watching to see what happens with 100 series/LX470 kits

Thank you!

As soon as we can get our hands on one, and get it on the lift we will get it done!

We could speculate on the proper equipment but we want to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom