New members New members! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I finally signed up on MUD. Rob from trollholes here. Most of you already know me. For those who don't, I work for @Trollhole, and have a 90 fj62. Currently in the process of some mods getting it ready for GSMTR.

IMG_1843.JPG

Ok, I finally signed up on MUD. Rob from trollholes here. Most of you already know me. For those who don't, I work for @Trollhole, and have a 90 fj62. Currently in the process of some mods getting it ready for GSMTR.

View attachment 1437094
Hey Rob, welcome! Look forward to wheeling with you at GSMTR. Man, that thing looks just like the Benkemobile!

View attachment 1437094

Bout damn time! Welcome & you do great work! Marshall is very fortunate to have you....
Honored to give you your first "like"! Jeremy could have but failed......

Thanks for the welcome guys. Not sure what the benkemobile is/was, but it must have been awesome if it looked anything like my cruiser lol.

Mine's an '89, but much more beat than that. give yours some time, some trees, rocks, etc.(oh, and some rust) and we'll have a hard time telling them apart

Mine's an '89, but much more beat than that. give yours some time, some trees, rocks, etc.(oh, and some rust) and we'll have a hard time telling them apart
You still on track for bringing the Chick'n to GSMTR or are you planning to take the 62?

Not sure, probably the 62

Been around MUD for a short while, just joined the Upstate cruisers. I am thinking of heading to the greenville Cars and Coffee this weekend. I have never been to one of these, anyone from here going?

I'd be down on going

I think a few of us from Greenwood are planning on going. I will be following Dale in his FJ45, I think you installed an electric PS unit for him. As this is my first time at C&C I have no clue where we will be, but I will try and search out some MUD folks.

I think a few of us from Greenwood are planning on going. I will be following Dale in his FJ45, I think you installed an electric PS unit for him. As this is my first time at C&C I have no clue where we will be, but I will try and search out some MUD folks.
Great! I should be there with my Red FJ62 before it gets sold later that day!

What is the best way to tell others about UC? The 40 guy I spoke to briefly at Lowes looked at me funny when I tried explaining ih8mud and upstatecruisers.net hasn't been updated since 2014. The UC cruiser facebook page is showing the snow run in January as most recent.

Not trying to make a crowd, but I would hate to be turning away good folks too. I guess if they want to, they will find it.

What is the best way to tell others about UC? The 40 guy I spoke to briefly at Lowes looked at me funny when I tried explaining ih8mud and upstatecruisers.net hasn't been updated since 2014. The UC cruiser facebook page is showing the snow run in January as most recent.

Not trying to make a crowd, but I would hate to be turning away good folks too. I guess if they want to, they will find it.

How timely! I met with @dmark84 and @bro Monday to talk about this very issue and having some sweet techno wizardry skills that I don't possess, they have committed to working on getting the site updated. Since @bro used to work at facebook he is a perfect fit to keep up with it! We also will have some business cards made up in next 30-45 days that have Upstate Cruisers website and maybe MUD forum address.

I just joined!!
Izzy Sanchez, 1997 green Land Cruiser. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys....

I just joined!!
Izzy Sanchez, 1997 green Land Cruiser. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys....

Uh-oh, we are going to have to get are sheet together now!

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom