New members New members! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello from Easley! I am a renewed member from 8ish years ago.

I instantly regretted selling my FJ back then but I was lucky enough to be able to buy it back recently. I am looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces. 🍻
Welcome back Lenny!

Hi all!

A transfer coming in from the Red Hills club. Originally from NE Georgia, but we recently sold our place in North Florida and have moved back north. Currently in Dahlonega and purchased some land in Habersham County, GA.

‘97 80 Series and a ‘16 200 Series with some time spent in the Upstate and WNC camping and exploring. Happy to be back to some elevation.

Not sure how it works, but PayPal sent for dues. Looking forward to catching up some time!

-Tyler

I posted in the wrong spot so here’s another go…

We moved to the upstate about two years ago from Atlanta (sorry) and wanted to meet some of y’all and get involved. I was fairly active in Atlanta and wanted to be here as well. Saw there’s a meet up this Sat at Trollholes?

I have a HJ75 troopy that I brought over years ago, a mini truck that I thought was in better shape than it is and a bunch of other Toyotas that are slightly more practical.

Hope to meet y’all soon somewhere. Thanks!

IMG_3028.jpeg

I posted in the wrong spot so here’s another go…

We moved to the upstate about two years ago from Atlanta (sorry) and wanted to meet some of y’all and get involved. I was fairly active in Atlanta and wanted to be here as well. Saw there’s a meet up this Sat at Trollholes?

I have a HJ75 troopy that I brought over years ago, a mini truck that I thought was in better shape than it is and a bunch of other Toyotas that are slightly more practical.

Hope to meet y’all soon somewhere. Thanks!

View attachment 3422537
Beautiful truck!

Look forward to meeting you. As far as the meet up at Trollhole’s this weekend, I’m our shop manager, and I haven’t heard any one mention it. UC has a lot of members, 140 or so maybe? But, hasn’t been super active as of late with meet ups. However, you’re welcome to come by the shop any time and meet us.

Appreciate it! I think I may have met you at the Anderson festival thing this past weekend.

I swear I’m not completely off my rocker - in the UC 2023 calendar section it says BYOB and grilling are going on this tomorrow. Got me all excited.

Let me know when y’all meet and I’ll swing by.

Appreciate it! I think I may have met you at the Anderson festival thing this past weekend.

I swear I’m not completely off my rocker - in the UC 2023 calendar section it says BYOB and grilling are going on this tomorrow. Got me all excited.

That was me! Small world.

That is what it says! Who the heck writes these things? 😂

@aquatech3 😒

That is what it says! Who the heck writes these things? 😂

@aquatech3 😒
:meh: Thought it sounded like a good idea. We have to assess the trailer build damage after a tree fell on it and damaged the lid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom