GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still hoping I have a truck to wheel. Haven't been home in a month.

Hunter has been wheeling it for you, may not look as good as when you left it.

He seems to think it's public property so nothing would surprise me.

sheesh, go home and play Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. :slap:[/QUOTE

I have a couple to pick from but everything needs something done to it.

I have a couple to pick from but everything needs something done to it.

Yeah sure thing, all of our junk is in perfect order.

Notice to everyone: before you arrive make certain that everything is in absolute perfect working condition. This includes double checking that all bungee cords are firmly in place, all motorhomes have sufficient diesel to travel more than 500 yards and all spring perches have at least 3 spools of weld wire holding them on.

Like was suggested last year, we are going to have a suggestion box for ongoing repairs performed under the pavilion, just sayin!!

Last edited:
Yeah, Notice to everyone: before you arrive make certain that everything is in absolute perfect working condition. This includes double checking that all bungee cords are firmly in place, all motorhomes have sufficient diesel to travel more than 500 yards and all spring perches have at least 3 spools of weld wire holding them on.

Like was suggested last year, we are going to have a suggestion box for ongoing repairs performed under the pavilion.

I'm hoping that one of the rigs getting repaired under the pavilion isn't me! LOL

Yeah sure thing, all of our junk is in perfect order.

Notice to everyone: before you arrive make certain that everything is in absolute perfect working condition. This includes double checking that all bungee cords are firmly in place, all motorhomes have sufficient diesel to travel more than 500 yards and all spring perches have at least 3 spools of weld wire holding them on.

Like was suggested last year, we are going to have a suggestion box for ongoing repairs performed under the pavilion, just sayin!!

Damn it, I don't have spring perches, any other place that I can use the 3 spools of weld wire that would be sufficient?

I will reword this, I've got a lot I would LIKE to have done that I haven't had time to do. Is that better Ted?

IMG_4025.PNG

Looks like great weather next week, so far!

You guys have fun. First one I have missed since I started attending, oh well, one thing I know is that there will be another one next year.

:(Well jynx, I think I got cha beat!

20170512_191208.jpg

We have sold our house in Atlanta and I will soon be an old North State Cruiser guy! ( but I will always be a Georgia Cruiser)
Moving to Lexington North Carolina just so happens the movers are coming during the week of the Great Smoky Mountain trail ride and my father-in-law turns 90 on Saturday the 20th, so you boys don't have to worry about me and my hundred dollars worth of raffle tickets I've been buying for bout 25 years!
I Actually got a tear in my eye while I was typing this..... see ya next year!

You guys have fun. First one I have missed since I started attending, oh well, one thing I know is that there will be another one next year.

:(Well jynx, I think I got cha beat!

View attachment 1458732

We have sold our house in Atlanta and I will soon be an old North State Cruiser guy! ( but I will always be a Georgia Cruiser)
Moving to Lexington North Carolina just so happens the movers are coming during the week of the Great Smoky Mountain trail ride and my father-in-law turns 90 on Saturday the 20th, so you boys don't have to worry about me and my hundred dollars worth of raffle tickets I've been buying for bout 25 years!
I Actually got a tear in my eye while I was typing this..... see ya next year!

To avoid the potential of further tears, you could register to attend in spirit? Plus you won't have to hope that there will be any event stickers left over that you can buyer later because you got them in the registration packet.

You will be missed. Catch up with you later

Looks like we will be up Wednesday around 3-4. Staying in RV spots B1 and B2. Cant wait to get there!

Also, to my last courier, (you know who you are) My local Target was out of Stewart's Root Beer so the search continues...
You gotta go to Cracker Barrel for Stewarts, @TeddyBoy. And I'll take IBC or any other bottled root beer. ;)

I'm heading over on Wednesday, hoping to get in before lunch.

I'm in beautiful Sierra Vista, AZ for work....enjoy 4wd fun in TN. Not good when you have an hour drive to the airport and you have to be at the airport at 4:30 am to fly out on a Sunday morning flight. Flying home is gonna be about the same level of stupidity with regard to departure times.

@TeddyBoy they just closed on their house and are in the process of unpacking and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom