GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The deadline for pre-registration for the Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride is just around the corner.

If you haven't registered yet, head over to www.stlca.org/gsmtr/register to sign up before May 1st!

IMG_0847.JPG

The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride at Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN is turning out to be the best yet. You don't want to miss out on the great food, live music and huge raffle that will benefit the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association and BlueRibbon Coalition.

Raffle prizes include a set of 5 tires, a bumper, several winches, RC off road trucks and many others.
The $85 Driver Registration includes:
Guest registration for your family or 1 guest
2017 GSMTR T-shirt & decal
Primitive camping from May 15th to 20th
Guided Trail Rides
Dinner Thursday & Friday
Live Band Friday
BBQ Meal Saturday
And a Driver's Raffle Ticket for a BIG prize

Don't wait. Sign up TODAY!

#greatsmokymountaintrailride
#gsmtr2017 <---the official hashtag

Hoping to register soon, still slightly unsure about my arrival date to Windrock. Hoping Roger gives me a hall pass for being late to register....!

If you want a t shirt register by 1 May.

I'm looking for someone near Rocky (FJCrawler) to try and coordinate a Mudship to GSMTR. Picking up 2 suspension seats and a 3rd member, so it'll require a little extra room. If anyone is willing and able, I'd really appreciate it and will bring some cold beverages of your choice in trade for your time. If you are near Rocky, coming to GSMTR, and willing to pick up, please send me a PM as it'll likely require some coordinating that would be best left off the main pages. Thanks!

@FJCRAWLER (Rocky), how far are you from Nashville?

@tgreco , I possibly could do it, as I have a hitch mounted luggage rack that can fit on my camper. I could strap the seats to that, could they fit?

Cheers

@tgreco , I possibly could do it, as I have a hitch mounted luggage rack that can fit on my camper. I could strap the seats to that, could they fit?

Cheers

Thanks @Tennessee80! I would think that your luggage rack would work - it better because I have to fit them in a 1st gen cab.

I've got a message in with Rocky to make sure he is around and can get stuff to you. I'll be in touch once I hear back from him.

I'm coming in to camp on Thursday (at this point)

PM me and we can see what's up!

Take care

Cheers

I dont know about trusting this one Tony, Joel doesn't have the best reputation out there if ya know what I means. :slap: I'm pretty sure he's in Chapel Hill which is on the south side.

Also, to my last courier, (you know who you are) My local Target was out of Stewart's Root Beer so the search continues...

@tgreco I can get ahold of Rocky this weekend and run down and get them. GSMTR isn't looking too good for us this year with all things 7 year old going on, but I can pick them up and get them to Joel or to Roger to get them hauled over for you.

If we are in the area ahead of GSMTR, I might could get them to Rance or one of the Knoxville bunch to bring over for you too.

Joel, text me your number 731-six nine seven - 3290 and I will coordinate a drop one day next week if you want. Or if you get down there, thats fine too, but Rocky is just a few minutes down the road and I drive thru Franklin almost every day going to the office.

Just let me know if I can assist.

I dont know about trusting this one Tony, Joel doesn't have the best reputation out there if ya know what I means. :slap: I'm pretty sure he's in Chapel Hill which is on the south side.

Also, to my last courier, (you know who you are) My local Target was out of Stewart's Root Beer so the search continues...

I'm picking up the seats tomorrow from Rocky's work and dropping to Tony at GSMTR...

Ted, I'm not worried about what people say about me, I own a business and am used to it!

:cheers:

@jynx Thanks for the willingness to help, but I spoke with Joel and it sounds like he and Rocky have it worked out :beer:.

@Tennessee80 thanks for coordinating this - I hope I can repay the favor in the future. Also - I suggest you leave @TeddyBoy 's 3rd back in Nashville as it sounds like he has a hard time delivering on his repayments...

@jynx Thanks for the willingness to help, but I spoke with Joel and it sounds like he and Rocky have it worked out :beer:.

@Tennessee80 thanks for coordinating this - I hope I can repay the favor in the future. Also - I suggest you leave @TeddyBoy 's 3rd back in Nashville as it sounds like he has a hard time delivering on his repayments...

haha

Awfully quiet around here for it being the last few days before GSMTR. Either you guys are quietly bristling with confidence or you're too busy fixin' junk.

We gave up caring about a month ago. Just kidding. This is the point where we finally sit down, take a deep breath and hope it all comes together.

I've got to replace the ujoints in my rear driveshaft after smashing it on some rocks at Hawk Pride this weekend. Also need to weld up my sliders...lots to do this week/weekend.

Cole, do you need a hand with the sliders?

JS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom