GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm heading out from Franklin/Spring Hill area tomorrow around 430am if anyone wants to caravan...

@TeddyBoy they just closed on their house and are in the process of unpacking and such.
Caylee and I just moved into our new house in Fairview this weekend, so doing my best to unpack as fast as possible so I can leave Friday!

@TeddyBoy they just closed on their house and are in the process of unpacking and such.

Ahh, good for them and thanks for info. I assume then they will not be attending then. Several people looking for him.

Ahh, good for them and thanks for info. I assume then they will not be attending then. Several people looking for him.

I talked with him via text this evening and pretty sure this year it is unlikely. He has lots of traveling and catching up on the books as well as trying to figure out what all they stashed in storage over 3 years ago.

Edit: See post in STLCA Chat thread, no go this year.

Cough, cough, spring pin, cough....:flipoff2:

Yeah sure thing, all of our junk is in perfect order.

Notice to everyone: before you arrive make certain that everything is in absolute perfect working condition. This includes double checking that all bungee cords are firmly in place, all motorhomes have sufficient diesel to travel more than 500 yards and all spring perches have at least 3 spools of weld wire holding them on.

Like was suggested last year, we are going to have a suggestion box for ongoing repairs performed under the pavilion, just sayin!!

Another great GSMTR in the books. Thanks STLCA for all the effort!!!! I rolled out just ahead of the rain last night so did not get to say goodbye to all my buddies.

:beer:Thanks for another great event I Halled butt right after the raffle didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thank you all for what you do. Appreciate everything hope to see y'all real soon.

Thanks to all and especially those who helped look after my dad!!!

Thanks to all and especially those who helped look after my dad!!!

Moe was hysterical,

"Drive through camp that fast again and I sure hope you got some spare tires! You're gonna need em!!" :lol:

x3 to everyone that already said, very well done GSMTR by the organization team, lots of hard work went into that event, and the raffle was awesome! That dusty wind storm Saturday night was epic!

Thanks to all for putting on a fantastic event.
That raffle was awesome!

link of my album https://goo.gl/photos/FvUNQhqPaQdRQwtx5

Anyone can add photos, if you would like to contribute anything.

I know its early but I was wondering what the dates are for 2018? May have a scheduling conflict and wanted to get ahead of the game. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom