Picture request - IPF Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, seeking some photos of your rig with period correct IPF lights!

I am thinking of running IPF 868's (if I can still get them) on an ARB bumper.

Just wanting to get an idea of how they look first

868.png

From ARB:

IMG_3296.jpeg

More here:

Does anyone know if IPF make an LED equivalent? Otherwise, how easy is it to jut replace the bulb with an LED? Any advice on what LED to get?

Thanks in advance

From ARB:

More here:
Thank you - I had seen that thread but it only had limited photos of the rectangular lights. Was hoping to see some other examples :)

Thanks all the same, sir!

I have the 800 series 130watt like the pic from the ARB catalog above and have tried LED replacement globes off Ebay.
To be honest I think the Halogen globes output better than LED globes in those lights. The LED didnt seem to be as good for long distance
I do run the 1xspot & 1 x spread combination

There are HID kits you can get for them which Ive read about and seem to be the go if thats of interest

I can finally contribute here! I've got some. Will try posting them here in a second and see if it works.

If I could do it over I probably wouldn't pick them again since there are better performing alternatives for a lower price. They seem hard to find, expensive if you can find them and need to replace them, and the light output isn't great. I have mine aimed down and out to use like fog lights.

But man do they look cool.

I can finally contribute here! I've got some. Will try posting them here in a second and see if it works.

If I could do it over I probably wouldn't pick them again since there are better performing alternatives for a lower price. They seem hard to find, expensive if you can find them and need to replace them, and the light output isn't great. I have mine aimed down and out to use like fog lights.

But man do they look cool.

Awesome! Thanks heaps for the pictures. Helps alot.

You're dead right - they look great

Awesome! Thanks heaps for the pictures. Helps alot.

You're dead right - they look great

Thanks! Be sure to post pics here if you end up with them as well.

Just glanced at my parts spreadsheet and it looks like I bought them from Cruiser Corps in June of 2022 and paid $251 for them. If I remember correctly I tried ordering them from two other places beforehand that showed them in stock but got refunded because they weren't. Cruiser Corps was more expensive but was the only place I could find them at the time. Tried looking at the link, but seems like they removed them from their site.

If you end up going this route, please let me know where you find them. It'll be a coin toss on whether I replace them with different lights or not if something were to happen to one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom