Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so in the meantime while I try to trade or sell the 60. Who's currently selling something newer? Anyone?

Why are you getting rid of your 60?

...... (insert mic drop here)
Buy your own.

Amazon.com: Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone: Musical Instruments

71bMMq-D1LL._SL1500_.jpg

i did, it was 9.99 at target yesterday, and it was attached to a pair of earbuds. They were for my wife, since she cant keep ripping the buds out of the earbuds.

Son's going off to college - the 60 was my attempt to get him into off-roading and trucks in general. He likes it, but with his music, soccer, judo and 100 other activities, he clearly doesn't have the time to devote to fixing it up/working on it.

So my plan is to get him something more appliance like. Don't have to sell the 60 to buy another one - but I don't have a need for it, so I'm entertaining trades or cash offers.

Toyota Land Cruiser

Had the chance to see this one in person. No test drive or door openings. Exterior has had a rough life. Lots of dings, scratches, chipped trim and even a screw holding in a piece of molding on the right rear. There was even evidence of a bird struck on the front...feather and all. Interior looked a little better, no rips or tears. It is due for a TB and WP. No rust underneath. Sorry, no pictures.

Toyota Land Cruiser

Had the chance to see this one in person. No test drive or door openings. Exterior has had a rough life. Lots of dings, scratches, chipped trim and even a screw holding in a piece of molding on the right rear. There was even evidence of a bird struck on the front...feather and all. Interior looked a little better, no rips or tears. It is due for a TB and WP. No rust underneath. Sorry, no pictures.

Is it just me or is the exterior color of this 100 a detail that is not shared nor shown????? Underwhelming selection of photos......

It can probably be bought for $700-800, perfect for a roller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom