UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Hello all, hope this post isn’t too annoying to see on here all the time! I’m new to off-roading in general, close to pulling the trigger on a 1999 Lexus LX470. Truck has 150k miles, clean title, timing belt done at 100k. Owner is asking 13k, hoping to get it for 10-11. I understand that’s a bit higher than some examples but it is in pretty good shape. Would that be fair? My other question is dealing with the fact that this model has the limited slip differential and no A-TRAC. Obviously nothing beats lockers, but would the limited slip diff be adequate for most hairy situations with the right tires? Say mud/snow? Appreciate any insight that can be provided, thank you!
$17,900. 2nd owner bought in 2004. Recent service with oil change (synthetic), new battery and radiator flush. 1500 miles ago new tires, brakes and AHC removed. Needs windshield and driver seat leather. Sunroof works sometimes. Recent smog. Bruise on front bumper. Rear seat and third row seats like new. 149,900 miles no accidents no rust!
Here is my 2001 LC100, mostly stock, owned since 2018 with a handful of minor upgrades. Full TB/WP service performed by a local shop with all OE parts in Spring 2022. New shocks in 2021, OE Toyota. New Springs in 2022, OME 2865 (half inch lift and a bit higher weight rating than stock). Tires: BFG KO2 285/75 R16 in 2018, only driven 15k miles since then. These have performed very well for me in snow and moderate offroading. Full set of 5 with great tread. X2 Power dual-Purpose AGM battery with battery tender if you're like me and don't drive it enough. Custom rack using Gamiviti towers and extruded aluminum from TNUTZ. My handmade fairing is kinda meh though, it flaps in the wind and needs some additional tweaking. Overall it's very...
2005 Land Cruiser with 265,000 miles in excellent shape, located in Castle Rock, CO. $17,000 I'm the second owner, purchased in 2017 with 220K miles on it. First owner was insurance agent and put lots of highway miles on it; it's been a daily driver for me for 6 years with no real offroading. I have a new car and can't justify keeping two cars. It's been garaged the whole time I've owned it until May of this year. For what it's worth, every time I bring it to a mechanic for PM they say it's in fantastic shape and well taken care of. Runs wonderfully with no problems. I love this Land Cruiser and hope that in 20 years I don't regret selling it now. Replaced battery in August, fuel pump in Apr/May. All regular oil changes and...
2002 LX. 225k miles. My daily driver currently. Clean title. Highlights: - well maintained with Toyota parts - no frame rust (some very light surface rust on the axle, see pics) - drives and runs perfect. Needs nothing. - Brand new Dobinsons lift with SPC UCAs, I got the 200lb rear springs because I was anticipating to install a 4x4labs rear bumper, so it sits a little high in the rear right now. - 5 brand new Method 316 wheels (17x8 25mm offset) with Falken Wildpeaks (285/70R17), matching spare. Fits in spare tire spot (barely). - AHC has been deleted, a few straggling parts remain. hydraulic lines removed, globes and accumulator are still there. - sleeping platform included if you want it. I have 2nd and 3rd row seats (in good...
Hello everyone, I am selling my rust free and low mileage LC! Its been in the family since new and has been well maintained its entire life. Just recently the TB/WP, spark plugs, coils, front shocks, and thermostat were replaced. It comes with both keys and all of the tools and literature. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks and happy bidding! https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-toyota-land-cruiser-71/
Clean carfax, no accidents All service records since new Always garaged Everything works Runs and drives perfect Shifts into 4H and 4L with no grinding AHC is 10 ticks from High to Low Timing belt replaced at 126,517 KY and TN truck Original owner serviced every 5k miles at Lexus of Lexington along with all major services through 121,651 miles (2016) Second owner was a family friend of original owner and that had it serviced at a local European independent shop (2019) I am the third owner During my ownership I have replaced and done the following: Pioneer AVH3500NEX with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Re-foamed all ML speakers OEM drivers side CV axle OEM FR brake pads & rotors OEM Heater Tees OEM Charcoal Vapor canister OEM FR sway...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom