FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

For Sale: 1986 FJ60 2F with Holly Sniper EFI 234k miles Fresh paint New headliner and carpets Runs and drives Clean AZ title Surface rust on the frame but nothing structural Still in process of putting the rear seat back in the truck but I will post more interior pics when able. Asking $22k Located in Flagstaff, AZ More photos here: FJ60 For Sale - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vtk9CWoMifcudj1v6
Writting this up for BAT - so please excuse the tone. Wanted to list here first in case any local enthusiasts are interested. $40,000 This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 is in excellent condition and runs incredibly smoothly. It shows just less than 124k miles and was cosmetically and mechanically refurbished before the seller acquired it in 2023, after which additional services have been completed and are described below. Powered by a 4.2-liter 2F inline-six linked with a four-speed manual transmission and a two-speed transfer case, the truck is finished in light blue over patterned gray cloth upholstery, and it is equipped with 17″ steel wheels, Euro-spec mirrors, and a lifted suspension with Bilstein shocks as well as air...
$8000 I picked this 60 up outside of Knoxville when I moved to NC, but job is taking me back west, so looking to pass it along. Drivetrain: 350 carbureted engine. Starts and runs great. No mechanical issues. H55f trans and stock transfer case. Shackle reversal. Needs rear OME springs installed (included). Rides on 35x12.50 bfg all terrains. Plenty of tread, but some cracking in the rubber. Interior: no rips or tears in the seats or carpet. Dash is warped. No stereo. I recently replaced the blower motor. Console is in great shape. All glass, locks, gauges, etc are in good shape. Exterior: old paint. Has been a trail rig. Some dents. A few rust spots. The worst is the drivers rear fender. I replaced the tailgate and hatch with a...
This 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, is for sale near Tacoma, Wa. When buying an original FJ60, one must be diligent about checking for rust. This one spent all of it’s life until recently in California and is rust free. In addition, it’s been repainted and looks great on the larger BFG tires. We really like examples like this that look better than new. Check the complete, detailed list below and all the images in the gallery at the link above. If you are looking for a clean FJ60 that has already had the work done, this could be the perfect example for you. Please let us know if you have any questions about this truck. Vehicle: Year: 1984 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ60 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 289,000 on chassis. Engine was replaced...
I’m selling my 1986 HJ60 Land Cruiser. It’s a Canadian domestic market cruiser that I imported myself a few years ago. Clean and clear Washington title in my name. Since it’s North American market it is left hand drive and has an H55, 5 speed manual transmission. It’s 24 volt and has no electrical problems. Frame and body are in pretty good shape. The frame is surprisingly solid for being a Canadian cruiser. The body has some rust here and there, but not in the fenders where these things usually get destroyed. The previous owner was a Swiss national that had both rear quarter panels and a front fender replaced at some point. They look good. Interior is in decent shape as well. Original radio and dash. Original upholstery. I think it’s a...
Selling my all original FJ60 $21,000 Engine was rebuilt 30k miles ago Last falls it had -Front end overhaul -New brakes -New steering pump -Has a desmog kit that needs to be installed Runs great, looks great, dash perfect (has cover for protection), I have OEM bumper end cap on it's way, needs a good home this summer. Check link for more pictures. Has the right amount of rust on it. Toyota Land Cruiser | $21,000 | Salt Lake City, UT | KSL Cars - https://cars.ksl.com/listing/9174925 Text me if interested 385.200.1966
** I AM NOT THE SELLER TEXT OR CALL DANIEL: 770 807-9830 or PULLIAM TIRE: 770 463-4276 My local tire shop has this for sale in Palmetto GA. It is a 1981 FJ60. I believe original white paint. I saw it today, starts right up. 1981 FJ60. 2F engine. Rebuilt carb. De-smogged with headers. New 35” BFGoodrich tires. Body is in great condition with little to no rust. Older style ARB bumper. 4 speed manual transmission. Title in hand. If someone is interested they are not far from me I can go look at specifics. I HAVE NO GANES FROM THIS CONTACT OWNER .... Asking $18,000 He also has it listed on Facebook: Log into Facebook -...
I've gotten the itch to work on an older yota again, and now have my sights set on a FJ60. Looking to buy one that's got a blown motor and is mainly complete, want to do a H55 & V8 swap. If it doesn't have the motor, tranny or transfer case that would be fine too. Would prefer something in decent shape overall if possible, but don't mind faded paint or a few dings and dents here and there. Mainly looking for something rust free with a decent interior. Anyone got a line on something like this? Located in Tucson, AZ but depending on price willing to arrange shipment or pickup.
Hi everybody, the time has come to part with my FJ60. She’s an ‘85 with 319000 miles, runs great, and was my daily driver until a month or so ago. My commute went from 2 miles to 50 so the 12mpg and bad lighting became a hindrance. The Good: excellent interior, one rip in the driver seat. like new 31” BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 tires and spare (5000 miles) Still has emissions equipment, nearly all original except stereo Jensen Heavy Duty All Weather Stereo with Bluetooth phone connection Focal 6 1/2“ component speaker system, Focal 8“ subwoofer with JBL amplification 4 speed manual transmission The Bad: the usual body rust, worse on passenger side. power steering pump is shot. cracked front turn signal dented rear bumper...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom