FJ55 | FJ56

Classifieds : Toyota 55-series / 56-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1972 Toyota FJ55 Land Cruiser "Piglett”. Has 6-cyl./3-spd. manual, w/overdrive. 4wd with 3-speed transfer case. Truck is all original, restored 25 yo, Solid floors and body(small hood dent: took Doug Fir across hood during snow storm 2023). See photos. Needs some TLC to get finished and road worthy. Runs and drives and everything works as it should. Work to be finished: water pump install (included), brake job, new rear door seal, etc. All small, easy repairs for the novice mechanic. Has CA plates and clean and clear CA title, on PNO, (off the road for 6-years). No back fees. Contact me for more info and additional photos. I can deliver locally in Bay Area for gas. Asking $20,500 obo. Photos available via email. Forum doesn’t seem to...
1974 FJ55 Land Cruiser Rock Crawler This Iron Pig has run the Rubicon many times no problem. It has run Fordyce once, and that was enough for me. This is a very capable rig. Almost all the work on this Pig was done by Georg at Valley Hybrids in Stockton Twin stock Orion Transfer case – 80 to 1 first gear Spring over Axels Cut & Turned front axle housing Air Lockers front & rear Bobby Longfield Birfield Axels Chromoly inner axels Holly fuel injection on Straight Six engine New spare carburetor Disc brakes on all four wheels 36” BFG tires & spare Rear wheel wells enlarged to fit bigger tires Extreme Air 100% duty cycle air compressor with 2 gallon tank IBS Dual Battery Management System Optma Red Top & Optima Yellow Top batteries...
1976 FJ55 $13,500 Arizona Truck for most of it's life and garage kept since I bought it 6 years ago and drove it home to UT. This pig was previously owned by Relix and InkPot. Engine/drivetrain: GM goodwrench 350ci with a mild cam and an edelbrock dual plan intake manifold Holley Sniper EFI. Previous owner just had the engine put in before I purchased it and it was installed by Classic Automotive Gold in Tempe Arizona. I have put around 2k on since then including driving it back from AZ. Runs great and starts right up with the fuel injection. Ranger overdrive Toyota 4 speed manual Misc: SOA with SOR leaf springs front axle shackle reversal Front and Rear lockers: mechanical 5 - 35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 4 wheel disc brakes...
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD First things first i'm representing this sale for an elderly friend of mine, potential buyers this will be shown by appointment only. Location: Buellton, California (roughly 2.5 hours north of Los Angeles or 4.5 hours south of San Francisco) 1976 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser Chevy V8 conversion FJ60 power steering box swap 4 Speed manual trans Front disc brake axle Clean California title in hand in owners name Current non op status with California DMV (No back fees) Starts, runs, and drives has been sitting the past 2 years since her husband has passed. Rust issues I can clearly see that present are the roof. Overall the rest of the FJ55 presents itself fairly decent on the paint and bodywork. As far as the state...
1969 FJ55 $9,000 PRICE REDUCED F145 engine, runs good Weber carb, also runs good DUI ignition Everything else is stock original (with some repairs) New things in no particular order: Water pump aftermarket Thermostat Toyota OEM Thermostat housing (s) Toyota OEM Every single water hose and clamps Aftermarket Fan belt Toyota OEM Fuse block (Blue Sea blade fuse type) Oil Pressure sender Toyota OEM Water Temp sender Toyota OEM Radiator cap Toyota OEM Rear window gear 3D printed Rear window wiring block Toyota OEM Front and and rear seats completely stripped and cleaned. Reused old springs. All new foam and vinyl from SOR. Spark plug wires NAPA aftermarket Fuel pump aftermarket Rear wiring repaired for fuel tank and rear lights Engine...
1976 Toyota FJ55 Chevy 350, 4 speed transmission, warn winch, bilstein shocks, front disc brakes. Will come with a different roof rack that is 6’ long. Rust in the usual 55 places but overall one of the cleaner 55’s. This is a great cruiser that runs and drives, you'll turn heads where ever you go. Asking $18k obo. Serious inquiries only, please. May be willing to do a 70/30 trade depending on what you have (70% cash, 30% trade (FJ40, parts, guns, ammo)).
1970 FJ55 Land Cruiser – “Iron Pig” This is solid FJ55. It is ready for someone to restore it or do a little work to it and have a project that you can drive while you work on it. I have too many projects and need to pay some bills. I thought I would offer it here before I put it up on Facebook. I am going to share everything I know about it, but feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can also check my build thread for more info. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1970-fj55-aka-buckshot-father-son-build-project-2.1245014/ Please don’t waste our time. If you are seriously interested let me know. GOOD 1970 FJ55 Land Cruiser This is a 99% COMPLETE and all original truck. It has not been hacked up, modified, or messed...
Up for sale is a beautifully original 1972 FJ55. Originally from central Arkansas before a short stent in Texas and now cruising around OKC. I bought this originally to scratch an itch left by the last 55 that I had several years ago. I’ve had cruiser corps here in OKC do a disc brake conversion on the front, place a new carburetor and intake and a few other odds and ends. I’ve enjoyed it, scratched my 55 itch and now ready for the next adventure. I would prefer to sell outright but open to trades from mud members for the right vehicle. Would prefer a 62/73/80/100/200 as I have a 40 and 45 already in the corral. Asking 24k on FB marketplace. Open to reasonable cash offer or trade from you all. Can send more picture to...
1972 fj55 for sale or trade. hello, I bought this cruiser 3 years ago and just can’t find the time to fix it up I hate letting it go but things are what they are. I believe I’m the second owner. It does not run and is all original. The rust looks kinda bad but you’d be surprised up close how much of it is surface rust. I have a ton of new or rebuilt parts and pretty much give or take a part or two is a mid 80’s 2f engine. I live in western North Carolina. Id trade for a 1980’s Toyota 4x4 5 speed pickup or a running fj55 or a fj45 I can add cash or whatever we need to do. Here are some of the parts I have, I’ll try to find more. I feel like I’m very reasonable to deal with if you want to make an offer. Fj55 Nice hood Head light...
No affiliation - Spotted this on local craigslist this AM. Wish I had the time to do a restoration on this one. Looks pretty complete. If anyone from mud buys it let me know! https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/cary-1979-fj55-land-cruiser/7608823510.html Looking to sell my 1979 FJ55 (Iron Pig). I’m asking $20k or best reasonable offer. I am in a far NW suburb of Chicago. I bought it 4 years ago from Idaho. It has never seen Chicago winters. It is garage kept. Original engine, trans, frame. When purchased, I had an Idaho LC shop pull engine & trans and reseal everything, new clutch, new water pump, front end parts, oil pan gasket, de-smog it and more I think. Compression readings were also good. They put a lot of hours into it and...
1971 FJ55 Pig Project PRICE - $5,500 **Does Not Run** Clear Missouri Title In My Name Picked up this pig several years ago and have moved on to another project. Motor turns but does not run. P/O owner swapped a 1.5F motor. What is "cool" no pun intended is it appears to have the complete Toyota a/c system. Guessing it was installed when motor was swapped. I have a replacement passenger fender, rear cut out patch sections, and the glass piece for drivers rear door. Has been repainted and shows bondo. Feel free to send me a direct message with your info for any additional questions.5th Vehicle is located in Sikeston, MO. Would prefer to deal locally and in person. Thanks for looking...Jared
Show your Christmas cheer, how much you love your wife or just a great starting foundation for your next project - resto or wheeler, limo or hearse... Patina August '73 FJ55 - VIN 35521 - F155 with 3 on the floor Resurrected after a number of years getting crusty in the Arizona desert, the team at Apex Customs in Phoenix, AZ, have helped reclaim a lot of what the desert rats had eaten and brought it back to rolling, running and registered - clean title in owners name in the great state of Nevada. The not so great... Floors with surface rust condition but no holes, usual exterior rust holes on front fenders, rockers and rear corners, back body mounts needing care. Rear gate works! 1x crack and chip in windscreen. The better...
When I went to pick up a load of 40 parts last Friday the owner also had this FJ55 for sale. He is reducing the number of projects and this one did not make the list. Completely sandblasted, runs and drives, has the interior and the owner told me he even has a factory front bench that was a take out from 1973 to put in bucket seats. He said that was a thing back then. Yep a like new OEM front bench seat. He is asking $9,500 and said he has over 15k invested. Super nice guy and an upstanding individual as he actually sent me a partial refund on the parts I bought because he felt I overpaid for them. If you are interested in contacting the seller please PM me for his phone number. Located in Hustisford, WI Lots of pics and I took...
Asking $24500 OBRO. If you are looking for a mechanically right, reliable, ready to drive example then this should be on your list. I want to be as transparent as possible so I am happy to provide additional images, running videos, repair invoices, as well as answer any and all questions. Located in Columbia SC 803-608-6920 1974 FJ 55. Runs and drive great with no known mechanical issues. 4x4 works great, starts and drives with zero issues. No leaks. Just had $6000 worth of maintenance/mechanical repairs completed at Toyota in the last 6 months by master tech. Invoices available All mechanical work performed by Toyota Master Mechanic Battery Cables, Brakes, Carb re-jet, Clutch flywheel (resurface), Clutch pivot bearing...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom