For Sale WI - 1973 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

Drake2

SILVER Star
Year
Vehicle Model
55 Series
When I went to pick up a load of 40 parts last Friday the owner also had this FJ55 for sale. He is reducing the number of projects and this one did not make the list. Completely sandblasted, runs and drives, has the interior and the owner told me he even has a factory front bench that was a take out from 1973 to put in bucket seats. He said that was a thing back then. Yep a like new OEM front bench seat. He is asking $9,500 and said he has over 15k invested. Super nice guy and an upstanding individual as he actually sent me a partial refund on the parts I bought because he felt I overpaid for them.

If you are interested in contacting the seller please PM me for his phone number.

Located in Hustisford, WI

Lots of pics and I took as many as I thought would be helpful.

1602873208861.JPEG

1602873215355.JPEG

1602873218437.JPEG

1603381618072.JPEG

1603381618651.JPEG

Last edited:

Drake2

SILVER Star
I have no idea on 55 values so is this guy asking too much? Thought for sure someone would snatch this up :(

Personally I think that price is fair maybe a little high with the holidays coming. It looks like everything is there and its just needs to be put back together with the paint.
Timing is everything. Be patient ,Covid sucks

Drake2

SILVER Star
Personally I think that price is fair maybe a little high with the holidays coming. It looks like everything is there and its just needs to be put back together with the paint.
Timing is everything. Be patient ,Covid sucks
Agreed on the timing......good thing it's not mine. I'm just trying to help a super nice guy sell it.

greenbeast

GOLD Star

2 years from now when I have the new barn this would be tough to turn down. Limited space and time with a engine/tranny upgrade in the troopy and a trying to finish the 40 just doesn't work out right now.

Out of curiosity are body panels exchangeable through all the years? Does anyone make reproduction floor pans?

some reason I just keep looking at it

Drake2

SILVER Star
2 years from now when I have the new barn this would be tough to turn down. Limited space and time with a engine/tranny upgrade in the troopy and a trying to finish the 40 just doesn't work out right now.

Out of curiosity are body panels exchangeable through all the years? Does anyone make reproduction floor pans?

some reason I just keep looking at it
LOL, you have the disease. I just experienced that today when I bought another cruiser I did not need. It's ugly, not running, and very, very unique (but it's an FST kinda sorta, so that's ok). 1 of a kind for sure.

This would be the perfect body for someone like @WarDamnEagle that’s is wanting to do a correct restoration on a 55.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a 55 sandblasted with less rust holes than this one, I have no use for it or the room to store it but I still want it, I hope it goes to a good home soon before I do something stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom