FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

This one is available for bidding now at LelandLittle.com VIN: FJ40-217409 With a 350 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with an Edelbrock intake manifold, an Edelbrock carburetor with an electric choke, and an HEI distributor. Also with a four-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case. It is equipped with a black bimini top, a front mounted WARN winch, a six-point roll bar, soft half-doors, aftermarket seats, 16″ beadlock wheels, manually locking front hubs, and aftermarket bumpers and step bars with a High-Lift jack and storage compartment. Under previous ownership work performed included a brake system overhaul as well as the installation of an aftermarket suspension lift. With front disc brakes and rear drums, and 33×12.5″...
Craigslist Link Year: 1978 Make: Toyota Model: FJ40 Land Cruiser Engine: 4.2L Inline Six Cylinder Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Color: Freeborn Red RESTORATION This truck has been painted Freeborn Red accompanied by a new soft top, complementing the rest of the vehicle nicely. The front bumper is new and the rear bumper has been freshly painted. In addition, the exterior chrome pieces have been refinished. It has modern LED lights which can be swapped out easily should you desire the vintage look of halogen. There are no notable flaws in terms of the paint as this was restored within the last six months. The rubber is fresh and supple, all sealing properly. The metal fitment on this truck is spot on, as the seams and gaps are all...
I traded for this toyota landcruiser and have owned several of them, its a very nice survivor. I put new tires and wheels on it, new radiator, new water pump, thermostat, hoses and here and there's. It runs well, has hard top, ambulance doors, custom seats, all lights work, dash works, wipers work, glass is all good. It has the 2f motor, disc front brakes, 4 speed transmission, locking hubs etc. The paint looks to be a rattle paint job, not a ton of rust but some. Its a solid landcruiser! Heat works, long tube headers, 4x4 works. If i didn't have other things to get done and a baby on the on the way id keep it. I can only answer what i know and what ive done to it. No trades excepted. I will not respond to is this still available if its...
1979 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 Power Steering /Air Conditioning USA Version ** Body Condition ** This Land Cruiser lived most of its life in South Carolina before I purchased it. Due to the exceptional care by the previous owner, rust was not a factor with this vehicle. It was repainted piece by piece using factor White (color code #031) in base coat clear coat. No expense was spared with the paint work on this Land Cruiser. West Side Rods and Customs in Thomson, Georgia performed the work. The paint process consists of: 2 coats of polyester primer to seal the bare metal then any bodywork on top of it. Follow that with 3 coats of polyester primer. It is then block sanded with 120 grit, 180 grit, then reprised with urethane primer...
07 5.3 with black bear tune, 4l65, 4.1 Orion, 4.88, original Bobby longfield birfields and hub gears, rear full floater with longfield axels and hub gears, Alcan springs, arb front and rear with stainless lines, onboard engine driven air, all new wiring, new stainless brake lines throughout, 4x4 lab high steer, 28 gallon fuel has been driven to bend Oregon and back at 80 on the freeway as well as to and through the rubicon and fordyce, alpine stereo and bazooka tubes, lots of other stuff I am forgetting open to offers might consider partial trade for rv asking $28,500
I have a relative that repaired/restored Land Cruisers for a living. He has retired. This is the last 40 series he has. The body needs either the 3/4 tub repaired or replaced. Frame has some odd brackets from a prior owner that need cut off here n there. The 2f runs like a sewing machine. Fair amount of parts inside. It also has ome springs and lockers. Pm me if interested. Asking 15k
I purchased this truck out of Tucson from the original owner. It was amazingly complete and rust free. he had it stored under multiple layers of tarps to protect it from the weather. It did not have an engine or transmission so it made a perfect candidate. My goal was to have an original early cruiser with upgrades for drivability and safety. I purchased many of the parts here on mud from long time members such as @orangefj45 ,@whitey45 ,@Coolerman , @67azcruizr ,@Cruiserhiggs and Marks off road. I have invested in over $25000 in the parts, and truck everything is here to assemble the truck so paint is the last thing to complete before putting it back together. I snapped a few pictures at the shop, I will be picking back up the truck in...
Looking for 1975 to maybe 1980 /81 fj40. Something original as possible. It would serve as a daily ride along with my 1966 series 109. An upgrade so to speak. Retirement is around the corner so ultimately, the plan is to drive either one or both to Costa Rica. Our retirement destination. Anyway that is the plan. Like I mentioned close to stock, I want to get use to driving it, the noise,smells an just how it handles never drove one. I've been driving series land rovers since I could drive. My first vehicle I bought was a 1972 series 3 88. When I drive the 109 i know it well all its idiosyncrasies and faults. I feel very comfortable behind the wheel. That's how I want to feel with the fj 40 cruiser. Before we take any long trips...
I am reluctantly and probably regretfully selling my 1978 FJ40 for $28,000.00. I purchased the truck in 2019, and have enjoyed driving it immensely. It was imported from Colombia by an engineer who spent a healthy amount of time and effort restoring it. He added the power steering, line-x interior, power windows and updated seats. It is 100% rust free and is rock solid. I acquired it from a seller after he purchased it at a mecum auction in 2017. It has a fiberglass roof with pioneer speakers and ventilation in it. The truck has no AC or Heat, but it does have wing windows and kick vents that allow plenty of airflow through the vehicle. I spent approximately $4500 rebuilding the transmission, transfer case, and knuckles. I also had the...
I had a bad stroke and am now paralyzed on my right side. I am selling my FJ40 through Wilson Auctioneers in Arkansas. You can go to the attached link and see my Cruiser. Right now the high bid is 32,000. It also comes with a new Vintage Air A/C and the parts from Spector Off-road to convert the front to disc brakes. You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s in great shape. Contact Wilson Auctioneers directly with any questions. https://wilsonauctioneers.bidwrangler.com/ui/auctions/112084/14315273
1967 FJ40 Land Cruiser. Spring green with three on the tree and vacuum t case system! Runs and starts up great every time, but t case is currently stuck in low. Not sure why it is stuck, but I will be getting into it over my break between semesters at college, any tips would be much appreciated! Just got all rust repaired (practically whole new floor due to rusty seems and quarter panels patched up). Attached link to facebook listing down below. $19,000
I have a 1962 FJ40 tub with a soft top and every part you will need for this truck aside from seats and a steering box. No rust, newly rebuilt engine, some parts pictured are just spare parts I have for all my trucks, not necessarily with this deal. Facebook listing is attached below as an outside link. Great starting point, all the part hunting has already been done for you! $6,800 $
1977 FJ40 Chapel Hill, NC Price $48,000 Mustard (repainted in 2015), 46k miles, excellent condition, NO RUST I’m the 4th owner Original 2F, 4 speed Weber carb Front disk brakes Electric Power steering OME 2” lift 33x10.50 MT on TRD wheels plus extra set of steelies with 33x10.50 ATs Retrosound BT radio Original center console, front bumper, factory carb, interior roll bar pads are included Work done since 2022: 4Plus bumper and 8274 winch New real main seal, oil pan gasket and clutch New heater control valve New plugs, wires and dist cap I purchased this beautiful FJ40 in Feb of 2022 with 42,000miles. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and driving it but it's time to make room in the garage for new toys and adventures.
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, 145k miles on ODO $25k Highly modified. Competent rock crawler that is still streetable. If you are a Toyota purist, it’s not for you. If you’re looking for a rock and trail rig this could be for you. Same owner for the past 30 years. This rig has evolved and been reinvented many times over those years. Many of the custom mods and parts are home fab. Many trail miles across the southwest, Arizona, Utah and Colorado and has never let me down. The difficult decision to part with it has been made and it is time to move it on to another FJ40 fan. But this is a highly modified purpose-built vehicle that isn’t for everyone. Rust free AZ truck. Original complete hardtop available. Many spares included. The good...
Hello! Hope everyone is doing amazing! I have a clean title 1971 Toyota FJ40 AWD Project. The truck ran and drove when parked about 2-3 years ago. It is rusty! The frame seems solid though. The wife wants it gone. Needs a new loving owner to come dig it out of my back yard! Super cool truck with the bench seats in the back. All glass is in tact. Needs lots of work and will be a good project for someone! I have no idea what to ask for the truck. I am open to any and all offers / any advice on how to price the truck. I will list on eBay as an auction if no one here wants it. Thanks!
Link to video. Was going to use the axles and drivetrain for my LV but got the F motor running well on my LV and am keeping it stock. So selling this Ranch Truck FJ40 that I got as a donor. It’s a 1977 So. Cal vehicle its whole life. Solid tub (rear sill shot) but floors are rust free minus pass wheel well where there are a couple spots in the pinch weld showing. The outside was painted with a paint brush and I would bet the original patina paint is under it. Body Parts needing replacement are front fenders, bib has rust on lower section and rear sill. It needs a carb rebuild and I have the kit(not the time lately to rebuild it)It starts and runs with choke pulled( might be idle selenoid problem). All smog looks to be there and just...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom