FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, 145k miles on ODO $25k Highly modified. Competent rock crawler that is still streetable. If you are a Toyota purist, it’s not for you. If you’re looking for a rock and trail rig this could be for you. Same owner for the past 30 years. This rig has evolved and been reinvented many times over those years. Many of the custom mods and parts are home fab. Many trail miles across the southwest, Arizona, Utah and Colorado and has never let me down. The difficult decision to part with it has been made and it is time to move it on to another FJ40 fan. But this is a highly modified purpose-built vehicle that isn’t for everyone. Rust free AZ truck. Original complete hardtop available. Many spares included. The good...
Hello! Hope everyone is doing amazing! I have a clean title 1971 Toyota FJ40 AWD Project. The truck ran and drove when parked about 2-3 years ago. It is rusty! The frame seems solid though. The wife wants it gone. Needs a new loving owner to come dig it out of my back yard! Super cool truck with the bench seats in the back. All glass is in tact. Needs lots of work and will be a good project for someone! I have no idea what to ask for the truck. I am open to any and all offers / any advice on how to price the truck. I will list on eBay as an auction if no one here wants it. Thanks!
Link to video. Was going to use the axles and drivetrain for my LV but got the F motor running well on my LV and am keeping it stock. So selling this Ranch Truck FJ40 that I got as a donor. It’s a 1977 So. Cal vehicle its whole life. Solid tub (rear sill shot) but floors are rust free minus pass wheel well where there are a couple spots in the pinch weld showing. The outside was painted with a paint brush and I would bet the original patina paint is under it. Body Parts needing replacement are front fenders, bib has rust on lower section and rear sill. It needs a carb rebuild and I have the kit(not the time lately to rebuild it)It starts and runs with choke pulled( might be idle selenoid problem). All smog looks to be there and just...
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/porthill-1972-toyota-fj40/7687259027.html =========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= Must sell moving out of state. FJ40 with matching Serial Numbers. Original engine, 3 speed transmission and body. No rust kept in California until it was trailered to Idaho two years ago where it has been garage kept. All gauges and switches work. Too many new and rebuilt parts to list but here are a few: New Clutch, New Door Weather Stripping, Rebuilt Carburetor, New Brake Drums-Shoes-Cylinders-Booster, New Fuel Tank-Lines-Pump, New Radiator-Thermostat-Hoses-Pump, New Front Wheel Bearings-Seals-Knuckles-Tie Rods, Pointless Ignition, Bucket Seats, Locking...
For Sale: 1972 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser. Heavily modified so purists please avert your eyes! Complete Frame off build, built to drive on the street as well as on the trail. Owned since 2003. Looking to sell due to recent family addition, making it a total of 6! So a 2 door 2 seat off road truck does not fly any longer. Maybe an FJ80 is in my future. Driven for over 10 years as an around town/trail rig. It has undergone a recent "re-restoration" including paint correction, loads of new parts and tying up of any loose ends. looking for $45k. Offers entertained. Never "bounced" as it is an extreme trail truck not a bouncing buggy! It will do over 100mph on the highway while it makes relatively easy work of some serious off road...
Not mine, but here you go... There's some history on it if that helps. I nearly bought it for $7K from another gentleman in IA and the frame along with it that needed swapped. I should have done it, but I didn't. That's a mistake on my part. He swaps the frame and tries to sell it with that same bent from bumper for $13K. It didn't sell and now it has a fresh bit of paint and plenty of undercoating to cover up the nasties... And you guessed it, it's doubled again to $29.5K. His description: "1973 Land Cruiser. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW struts, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/d/sheridan-1966-toyota-fj40-land-cruiser/7680784623.html 1966 Toyota FJ 40 Landcruiser. Mostly original. The engine was replaced some time in the 70's with a 1972 F155 Toyota engine. Odometer shows 13,000 miles, but it rolled over in 1987. I have mileage records going back to 1978. 3-speed manual. Electric Warn winch rated at 6,000/8,000 pounds. Have extra wheels and miscellaneous other items to go with it. $25,000 OBO. Please email if interested. Thank you! fd23468aed93360db66b6b108f4eb3e9@sale.craigslist.org
Had this FJ40 for 13 years. Bought from a local seller that had purchased in Arizona and brought to San Diego. Have had it serviced at the Truck Shop (TLC specific mechanic) in SD the entire time. Have receipts for literally everything done over that time. Smog exempt in CA. Chevy 350 SB engine - V8 - runs well. No smoke. Starts up no issues. 4 original speed and minimal surface rust, 97% rust free. Unsure when the SB got swapped. Painted back to the original beige color 5 years ago, paint is holding up well. Tires at 95% tread. New battery, new gas tank 3-4 years ago, $20k OBO. Motivated to sell at the right price.
1969 toyota Fj40 landcruiser 4x4 $10k firm Nice little cruiser, runs good, i rebuilt the whole front axle, changed all fluids, new radiator, has weber carb, long tube headers, hreat tires, new windshield, and Japanese wipers, new front wheel cylinders, shoes, etc... front brakes need adjusting i havent had time to mess with it, still drives fine. Has soft top, and new soft doors as well. This price is firm, im losing a bit the truck, just have to many projects to complete. Please do not contact me for trades or if your not 100% serious. To many people wasting my time lately.
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/d/lees-summit-toyota-land-cruiser-fj/7672840194.html Re-listed-- 1978 Toyota Land Cruiser fj40. All stock and original. 122,xxx miles. Very good condition for a 45 y/o vehicle. Four wheel drive works well. Will cruise down the freeway nicely at 60 mph. There are two rust spots just beneath the ambulance doors, and, it could probably use some new tires in the future. There is NO warranty for the vehicle --either expressed or implied. All sales are final . The vehicle is currently in storage at a Storage Mart in Lee's Summit, Mo.
1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - $13K/OBO This truck looks and drives better than many $10K trucks that I've seen, so I have priced it accordingly. This truck runs like a top and has been nothing but a pleasure to work on and drive. It easily cruises 70mph on the highway, tracking straight and smooth. The V8 allows it to breeze up long hills at full speed. I have owned it for a little over 5 years and driven it around 10K miles in that time. SBC Conversion (283) Original Toyota 4speed transmission Original Toyota transfer case New clutch master cylinder New clutch slave cylinder New brake cylinders all around. New valve cover gaskets New transmission cover seals 33 x 10.5/r15 BFG All Terrain T/A tires in excellent condition. Full...
Great winter project. I overheated it a few years ago and parked it in the garage. Think head is cracked. Selling the cruiser and all the parts I’ve accumulated for it, all together or nothing. Currently has the original drivetrain and fairey overdrive. Overdrive works fine, trans is hard to shift. Detroit in the rear, HFS 2.5 suspension, warn 872, shackles reversed, 4plus rear tire/cooler rack, 31x1050 mud terrains on stock steelies, power steering conversion, power front disc conversion. 99 percent of the usual rust has been professionally repaired using parts from real steel. Lots of extras come with it. NOS front gas tank, NOS Downey rear auxiliary tank, 74 f engine on stand with new gaskets seals, complete, NIB Webber kit, Early...
I REALLY hate to have to do this but I'm putting my FJ40 up for sale. I bought this a year ago from IconTacoma on this site and had it shipped from Cali here to AL. 2 back surgeries, resulting in a spinal fusion has changed my priorities and I have to let her go. I've tried to link IconTacoma's original ad to this one for reference purposes. The pictures attached were taken this morning. The only changes I made to the rig are the removal of the smog gear (retained just in case) and a seat extension that gives the drivers seat a bit more leg room. I had the rig inspected and serviced by Over the Mountain Cruisers who is a member here. Cole was impressed with the condition of the rig and was very complimentary. This is an American FJ40...
Looking to sell my 1983 FJ40. Was restored in Venezuela and purchased by a boutique Charlotte car dealer at a Mecum auction in Pennsylvania. I have spent $10K getting is fully sorted out as well as removing the hard top (I don't have it any longer) and installing a custom roll cage and bimini top. WARN winch. Beautiful navy blue with tan interior. Gets more commentary/looks/picture requests than any car/truck I have ever owned including some exotics. All OEM parts and really nicely done restoration. Only issues I have found / non-original parts include a rear axle that appears to be from a Ford Bronco and the seats are not original Cruiser seats (more comfortable). Paint chip or two that would need to be addressed and one of...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom