BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Selling my JDM LC Prado 3-door in RZ trim with about 108k miles. Very desirable and top option 3.0L turbodiesel with top-mount intercooler. Good service history (although in Japanese) and decals in the engine bay indicating timing belt change at 100,000 kilometers (Manual recommended interval), Oil change by me, battery replaced recently by previous owner and showing good power on the voltmeter, 4 new Cooper off-road tires, Sony touchscreen head unit with apple carplay and USB input. I also purchased a translated owners manual to accompany the factory original. Have a trailer hitch for a 3rd gen 4runner that I am working on installing so that a bike rack could be mounted but may need to modify it slightly to match the factory holes...
Selling my 1998 Landcruiser Prado KZJ95 Asking $18,000 It’s full-time 4wd with hi-lo transfer case and locking center differential. The exterior is in excellent shape, with no rust present and no peeling clear coat. The interior has been steam cleaned, vacuumed and shampooed (is that a word?). Featuring fold up third row seats this Prado can hold 8 people with. There are no rips, stains, or tears. Has factory rear heat option with thermostat. JDM radio has a cracked screen. Preventative maintenance has been completed with the following: -Timing Belt -Accessory Belts -Fuel Filter -Oil & Filter -Coolant Flush -Air Filter -Differential Fluid -Transmission Fluid Fitted with brand new 265/75/R16 Patagonia All-Terrain tires. Nitty gritty...
Original KZJ73, first registration in France 07.1994, fully rebuild during the last 2 years in my home garage. You can check some of my other threads for reference. Unfortunately I haven't documented this rebuild. VIN #: JT1VKZJ7308002442 It's a French car, so it was pretty much without rust. Now it's rust free. It fetures: ARB Lockers front and rear, 1KZ-T engine (3 liter, turbo-diesel, mechanical fuel injection - NOT the 1KZ-TE engine) 2.5" stainless steel exhaust line R151F 5 speed manual transmission with part time t/case Tough Dog +2" suspension 255 85R16 BFG MT and 4,88 final diffs. Superwinch Tigershark 9.5 FRP top and fuel tank are Line-X coated. Asking $ 26.000. The car is available in Bucharest / Romania. Will assist the...
We imported & built this BJ73 ourselves. Its evolution and final form are documented in the following link. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bj73-build.1050096/ Why are we selling??? The boys are getting older and we just aren't using much. This combined with rising college tuition has led us to this sad decision. We love the BJ but it's time for her to go to a new home. Here are some of the highlights: 80 series axels, strong 3B engine, 5spd manual, 37” Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. Rolls down the hwy at 65 and is a monster off-road. If you’ve seen seen her in action you know. My favorite configuration is summer mode (see pics) but I have a hardtop, side doors, & full rear doors for winter. Custom front bumper and rocksliders. 4x4Labs rear...
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, 85000 miles, $13000 Very solid vehicle and still looks great from outside. Undercarriage: frame and body well above average in terms of rust and corrosion - it is close to none. Motor/drivetrain have no noticeable issues. Engine still shows impressive torque, produces no smoke and no oil leak. Transmission shifts up and down smooth on demand. Front and rear suspension both feel solid and have no any abnormal sounds. No any electrical equipment issues (all checked and found operational). Tires still have plenty of thread. Vehicle has no critical problems preventing it from being drivable and can be a lucky find for any DIY car enthusiast looking for fun while working on old school Toyota...
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 (*NOT A PRADO*). Right hand drive with inline 6 diesel engine (only made in Japan). Has been meticulously taken care of and maintained . Everything is electric with sunroof ( all works as should) . Current on registration and inspection. $35,000 OBRO. Willing to negotiate. - Front axle assembly has birfield axles manual locking hubs and electric locking differential - Rear axle has lockers with full floating axles - 285/75R16 Yokohama tires - Aftermarket front and rear bumpers with light bar and powder coated D rings up front - frame sliders - Billstein shocks - Double din head unit with front and rear speakers Contact 404-394-8079 or jondmichael@yahoo.com for more picture
This 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ70 is for sale in Irvine, Ca. This is a LHD import on a Texas title. These vintage Land Cruisers are interesting in that they look like they are contemporaries of the FJ 40 but were made at the same time as the FJ 60 and 80. This one is nice in that it’s LHD and gasoline powered. If you want a unique off roader for hitting the trails or cruising main street, this could be the truck for you. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1986 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 70 Series Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: I4 Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $19,000
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to sell my GRJ71 project, there have been several 79 pickup projects that I helped source the bodies for here on mud, but this is the only 71 body I received and being as unique as it is I thought would save it for myself….unfortunately I’ve realized this is too ambitious for me at the moment and I’ve decided to sell it. It is a 2022 GRJ71 body from Saudi Arabia, condition is brand new…. drivetrain, seats, wiring, and other various items have been removed for restomod 40 series builds. HVAC system is removed but included in sale. Has steering box and column, exterior is complete minus the factory Toyota electric winch and which has been removed from the front bumper, have a standard bumper that I can...
This camper was imported from Perth Australia in 2015 and the interior was redone more recently - new trimmed seats and rear matching memory foam couch/sliding bed. Sink with pull out nozzle, Dobinsons fridge, foldable Solar panel, 30 amp shore power exterior US conversion, plenty of off road gear included. Newer tires, Dobinsons rear bumber with hitch and gerry can, 10,000 lb winch with lightweight cable. Hi power Dobinsons off road lights, bull bar with upgraded led blinkers, Hi-lift jack. inline 6 cylinder diesel, double fuel tanks, 5 speed, RHD. New blue tooth stereo and speakers, dual battery. The interior was gutted and lizard lined with thermal and sound proofing spray. Projects I did not get to finish were new screens in...
Hello Members. 1991 FJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy............ 374K KM driven / close to 233k Miles... FJ75LV-MRV.......FJ75-0100657 8H6 color code, Midnight or Atlantic Blue.. I personally had never seen a Troopy in a dark blue color. Pretty interesting and the color grew on me every time I see it. The paint is in Fair/good condition. 3F Straight 6 petrol engine. No overheating issues. Has been my daily driver the past 3 months. Great engine, pulls very strong. The complete drivetrain has no oil leaks, very dry undercarriage. Been my daily driver the past 2 months.. H55F 5 speed manual Transmission. No Issues with shifting, no fluid leaks, No clutch issues, No grinding, no trouble staying in gear.. It has factory AC and Heater...
Build Date: March 1994 (model year 1994) Model: FZJ75LV-MRU VIN: FZJ75-0020839 Engine: 1FZ-F Color: White (045) Trim: LA10 (grey) Trans: H150F (5-speed) Axle: K084 (9.5” rear, 4.11, locking differentials front and rear) Miles: 174,390km (108,360mi) Fuel Tank: 90l single tank (24 gal) Hello IH8MUD. I’m selling my LHD 1994 Troopy that I had imported by a friend and bought in 2019 from an auction from the Turkish government, where they probably bought it from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings. Time’s have changed and I’m in need of a 4 door Land Cruiser to support starting a family (that will also fit in my new house’s lower garage), and as much as I want to keep it, I’m now listing it for sale. It spent a tougher life in Turkey, and...
Rare Land Cruiser for sale. 1987 LJ73. ONLY 166k miles Engine 2L-Turbo diesel - MANUAL PRICE $22,000.00 OBO VIN # JT1V0LJ7309001677 I HAVE MORE PICS IF NEEDED. This is an awesome truck. I’ve been using it as a semi-daily, excellent off roading and city truck. I’m selling it since I’m moving in another direction and I want someone to give it the use it really needs. I’ve put a lot of work into it, I did the chasis restoration, new suspension parts, new bushes, installed new clutch parts. It has FRP TOP which means you can remove it for summer days. I recently replaced differential fluid and transmission fluid. Extras: - Ironman Suspension - New snorkel - New LED Head Lights and day running lights - New LED off roading lights - New...
I have a 1994 Toyota landcruiser Hzj75 that I am putting up for sale. I have owned many landcruisers and this by far is the best of them all. As with all of my vehicles, I am very meticulous about maintenance and keeping it in original stock condition. This vehicle is out of Australia and purchased from Ottoex in Portland. I have spend the greater part of tw years replacing anything that needed cosmetic refreshing with original Toyota parts. 44000 mile 5 speed 11 seater. Original paint no repairs or rust issues. This vehicle was obviously stored inside and is still maintained in that manner. New front and rea oem mats New headliner oem New rear bumper complete oem New rubber on doors oem New side mirrors oem New rear view mirror oem New...
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!! I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!! Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting! She’s got 163,397...
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73280,000km (174,000 miles)This is a European spec factory 3b, 4 cylinder, 5spd, diesel Land Cruiser. It has minimal rust for an unrestored vehicle. It’s been resprayed at some point. It has a removable hard top and an extra set of rear half doors for when you go topless. Recent maintenance includes: Block heater installed New tie rod ends and alignment New oil pan gasket Re-cored radiator New water pump and fan clutch New fan New radiator hoses New glow plugs New fuel filter New air filter New windshield Power steering flushed Transmission and T-Case flushed Fresh oil change OME shocks Tires are in great shape Extra set of steel wheels New spare tire Bad - a few rust spots on the body, no radio (I use a...
1994 Troopy, LHD, 4.5 FC gas engine, 5 spd Runs great, shifts ok, new clutch, 326K km, originally from Turkey Winch, roof rack, locking differentials Daily driver, new clutch, front drive shaft, shocks, steering damper and tires Nice solid, not perfect, title in Mass, originally from Turkey $29,750 https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMh6oBg7cncdt6gFOZwn1kWj766qzvZxdaWsI1MekGKpQww-kmqG5PVZI7sxHO17g?key=RzcwMlYzOHFvYVdzeFV5ZDgxSXVMOGc0cWlLdW5n
Hey there y’all, I have a project 1987 BJ74 with the factory 13B-T turbodiesel engine available for purchase. It has just over 166,000 kilometers on it. Needs some rust repair on a few small spots on the body and probably a windshield frame. Engine runs great, starts right up. Vehicle drives great. It Does need a new 24V alternator or the old one rebuilt. It has the internal regulator type and I’m pretty sure that’s all it needs-a regulator. The good is that it has the H55F 5 speed, factory cable locking differentials, and factory PTO winch. The rust spots are minimal and the frame had no corrosion at all. The dash and cluster are taken apart because I was trying to figure out why the charging system wasn’t working. Asking $14,000 OBO.
Imported summer of 2022 from the Netherlands. This 1995 Landcruiser single cab pickup originated in the GCC as a Gulf spec vehicle. It has a carburetored 1FZ. 1 ton heavy duty chassis, 5 speed manual transmission, brand new 285/75r17 Rubitrak Falken All terrians, fairly clean and straight. Removable roof and folding windshield. Tailgate hinges and new chains. New carb, drivers visor, hood bumpers, emblem, new tires, and soon new seat lower covers.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom