SOLD Philadelphia: 1996 LC Prado short WB 3-door. RZ trim 1KZ-TE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
Mileage
Color
green
Outside Link
https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1421437428448662/
Selling my JDM LC Prado 3-door in RZ trim with about 108k miles. Very desirable and top option 3.0L turbodiesel with top-mount intercooler. Good service history (although in Japanese) and decals in the engine bay indicating timing belt change at 100,000 kilometers (Manual recommended interval), Oil change by me, battery replaced recently by previous owner and showing good power on the voltmeter, 4 new Cooper off-road tires, Sony touchscreen head unit with apple carplay and USB input. I also purchased a translated owners manual to accompany the factory original. Have a trailer hitch for a 3rd gen 4runner that I am working on installing so that a bike rack could be mounted but may need to modify it slightly to match the factory holes in the rear frame. This fun little truck is dialed in and running great, needs nothing right now for drivability.

Known issues: driver side rear speaker not working, cracked/loose front heater/ac vent grille from previous owner mounting TV/Navi screen on dash, small scratches on plastic part of front bumper, slight surface rust on the factory skid plates underneath the car. Front fender parking mirror is removed but still have it if you want to re-install.

Clean PA title in hand and passed PA inspection through DEC '24. A very fun car to drive and though I'd like to keep it, I am offering this and my 80-series up at the same time and keeping whichever doesn't sell first.

$12000 takes it.

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

Prado1.jpg

Prado2.jpg

Last edited:
more pics

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg