You've been spotted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted at Tempe Camera, owner’s girlfriend was by it when I left but seemed annoyed that I was bombarding her with questions about it so I went on my way.

CDE26A75-724D-4272-A472-5727157E121A.jpeg

I don't see this hardly ever at work in fact this is the only time I have seen it at work in 13½ years but 2018- 70 series came into work. Inline 6 diesel
20221114_120949.jpg

Last edited:
I won tickets on Instagram to the Speedway motors southwest nationals good guys car show in Scottsdale and I found this 80 parked really close to me
20221120_114641.jpg

Does that long vertical rod up the back keep people from removing it from the parking lot?

diesel is not a fragrance :mad:

(you would so agree if you wheeled a whole day in an open 40 behind a diesel 80 :bang: :rolleyes:)

(you would so agree if you wheeled a whole day in an open 40 behind a diesel 80 :bang: :rolleyes:)

Been there with 3b 40s and 12ht 60s. Guess I am weird and enjoy it. But I give people the courtesy to run ahead of me on trails so I don't blast people with smoke all day.

i remember you mentioning that on one of our trail rides when i had my ol fj55,,, diesel fumes didnt used to bother me at all, but for some reason i have really developed some kinda allergy to it, i can smell it for days if it get on me or anything i own.

It really the noise more than the smell why I don't want a diesel. Favorite use of a 40 is driving around the forest. Top off, doors off and windshield folded down in low range the springs were noisier than the engine when I first bought my 68. Doubt a diesel would be anywhere near that quiet.

It really the noise more than the smell why I don't want a diesel. Favorite use of a 40 is driving around the forest. Top off, doors off and windshield folded down in low range the springs were noisier than the engine when I first bought my 68. Doubt a diesel would be anywhere near that quiet.

I would certainly agree in comparing Toyota's 4 cylinder Diesels with the F Engine configurations. However, the 1HD-T's and HZ's are VERY quiet and only got Mo quieter with the 24 Valve Versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom