You have been SPOTTED! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJR - we need to meet up for coffee/beer sometime! We are in the process of buying one of the B&B's in town and moving, so it is a crazy time, but "when the dust settles" would love to get coffee or hit 580 for a beer etc.

Your stalker may not be an ONSC member - we seem to be doing bad at recruiting here - wife says I am too creepy about it sometimes - - like a few posts up. We don't have a TON of LC - here are some of the ones I see around:

• White 100 - talked to the owner at Lowes - he was in TLCA, but not ONSC
  • Red FJ40 at Performance Auto (new, being worked on)
  • Camo 80 - lives N of town - been for sale a long time
  • Tan 80 - seen a lot around Jordan Lake - active with Boy Scouts
  • White 60 - I think an ONSC member who passes through a lot
  • Couple 200/LX570s - Fearrington types (no offense - just . .you know what I mean, LOL)
  • @NC LX comes down here sometimes from up North :)
Cool if someone was passing through from the club :)
Congrats on the B&B Jamie. Pittsboro has my go to Lowes. Anytime I can drive into Pittsboro, I go that direction rather than getting into the hustle/traffic Chapel Hill has. The quiet time driving down the highway to small town Pittsboro is a favorite of mine.

Parked next to this LX450 at the Town and Country Hardware between Chapel Hill and Pittsboro. Many cruiser sightings at that place.

20171015_142723.jpg

Parked next to this LX450 at the Town and Country Hardware between Chapel Hill and Pittsboro. Many cruiser sightings at that place.

View attachment 1555390
You caught me. They have the best nut/bolt/fastener selection. The girls were napping so I snuck away for an old fashioned root beer.

You caught me. They have the best nut/bolt/fastener selection. The girls were napping so I snuck away for an old fashioned root beer.

They do! I'm kind of addicted to that place, probably there once or twice a week in the fasteners section.

I've spent a lot of money at that place :(

I just discovered that place a week ago. It wouldn't be hard spend a bunch there, Also I saw Keep leaving there in the 62 today when I was going to the dump. Nice looking truck.

So is the owner of the 89 62 with a 4bt Cummins a member of ONSC?

Sunday he was checking out my truck parked at the Dutch John parking area. My buddy talked to him briefly but left before I got a chance to talk to him. The 62 was dark gray and had a Cummins diesel in it. I did not even get a chance to snap a picture.

So is the owner of the 89 62 with a 4bt Cummins a member of ONSC?

Sunday he was checking out my truck parked at the Dutch John parking area. My buddy talked to him briefly but left before I got a chance to talk to him. The 62 was dark gray and had a Cummins diesel in it. I did not even get a chance to snap a picture.

Doesn't ring a bell! Too bad you missed him, would be cool to talk with him about that truck.

Is that stretched or is it not a Scout or am I seeing things cause of the top?

Traveler - the longer version of the Scout. Front sheet metal and drivetrain the same (except driveshaft) IIRC.

Apparently this is at an Insurance holding yard in Concord, NC. Anyone recognize it? Interesting website, it shows 71 Land Cruisers around the country in need of "rescuing".....kind of like the island of misfit toys.

resizer (1).jpg
resizer (2).jpg
resizer.jpg

We drove the Cruiser to the Raleigh Farmer Market this afternoon. Someone left an ONSC card on the driver's side glass. It was the newer style card so it must be an active member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom