You have been SPOTTED! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a cruiser,but I think it's cool

IMG_2151.JPG

That was our first family car growing up. 2CV, followed by a Dyane.. then a Citroen GS... Loved the fact that the roof was a sardine can. Always asked my dad if we could put the roof down. I'd stand up occasionally and feel the breeze in my face long enough for my dad to yell at me to sit down.

Was it right hand drive? I also see the Lexus emblem. If it were legit, wouldn't it be the sombrero, or possibly say Toyota? At least that's what my google image search is finding. Maybe someone went thru the process of converting the rear tailgate and adding the non-US market tire carrier. :meh:

The hot chick driving was on the Left hand side.

IMG_7769.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG
Spotted this beautiful and loaded 80 series this morning in parking garage for the I-485 and South Blvd. Lynx Station in Charlotte. Considering how often I park at this station, I'm surprised I've never seen it.

Gold built 100 on perimeter park at 8:10 am. Morrisville.

IMG_7776.JPG

Spotted this 62 at Springfield Elementary in Fort Mill at Noon today. I've spoken with the owner before but forgot his name. He is/was a member of Upstate Cruisers and had thought of selling it when he was moving to TN.

Spotted this georgeous Wyoming truck at Lowes in charlotte

Haven't scene it before, had a UNC sticker on the back.
IMG_5173.JPG

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG
Parked next to this guy today at Walmart in Morrisville. Driving the GX470 today so I'm incognito.
@Fort Knox

saw a guy at the airport dropping his wife off in this

22008226_10155158595572875_6275629224841725273_n.jpg

BLack lifted 80 on Six Forks at North Hills this morning at 7:25.
I was sitting at light at Lasiter Mill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom