Yet another Vent Window Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I am in for at least one, if not two sets.

Does anyone happen to have the OEM part numbers for these?

68182-60010 is one number I came across but can verify what it was for

also have 64992-90302

Hello Folks, Kurt, left you a message at the office. I have an appointment with a custom extrusion company here in Houston next week who specializes in this kinda of "short run" stuff and has done a TON of custom seal work for the vintage aircraft industry. He is also an "old car" enthusiast. Please, please send all your pictures and whatever helps. In particular, there is a CAD drawing here on the forum and a couple of pictures i will need in a larger file. Aside that, i'll take the truck over to him next week. Your help would greatly be appreciated. Please email that directly jim.keller@houstonpartyboats.com or give me a call. 281 334 3400

Count me in for a set... just got a 65 FJ45 from my grandfather (original owner) and mine are as deteriorated as they can get. Been browsing the internet for hours and stumbled across this post.

I will measure up my needs possibly tomorrow when I get back out to the ranch. These efforts are appreciated by everyone.

Count me in for a set... just got a 65 FJ45 from my grandfather (original owner) and mine are as deteriorated as they can get. Been browsing the internet for hours and stumbled across this post.

I will measure up my needs possibly tomorrow when I get back out to the ranch. These efforts are appreciated by everyone.

Were you driving North on Highway 1 near Castroville this last Saturday?...swear I saw the rig in your Avatar rolling along with a green tarp over the bed. Wife even spotted the truck.

Mr kurt, im from australia and would like a set or two. There is a few early bugcatcher fj40/45s geting around down here, would be nice for more of us aussies to pipe up with plenty of orders

I know I am in for at least one, if not two sets.

Which size?

Hello Folks, Kurt, left you a message at the office. I have an appointment with a custom extrusion company here in Houston next week who specializes in this kinda of "short run" stuff and has done a TON of custom seal work for the vintage aircraft industry. He is also an "old car" enthusiast. Please, please send all your pictures and whatever helps. In particular, there is a CAD drawing here on the forum and a couple of pictures i will need in a larger file. Aside that, i'll take the truck over to him next week. Your help would greatly be appreciated. Please email that directly jim.keller@houstonpartyboats.com or give me a call. 281 334 3400

Great chatting today Jim, excited to hear back from you.

...I will measure up my needs possibly tomorrow when I get back out to the ranch. These efforts are appreciated by everyone.

Please do!

Kurt, to answer your question, I'm not sure which size. I will need a set for my 67 FJ45, and my 83 HJ47, but I haven't done a lot of research to see what is available and what I will actually need.

Cyclosteve..... No sir.. was not me. This poor girl has been sitting on the ranch for the last 13 years on the "Project Someday" list!

CruiserOutfit... I measured the vertical side that is closest to the roll up window and mine appear to be the 16" version (assuming I measured correctly)

Hi Kurt
If its not too late, please put me down for a couple of sets of the long bug catcher seals. I just picked a 1964 Fixed Top LWB on the weekend :)

Hey Kurt, my doors are from a bone stock 1965 one family truck. (One of the last I believe with the vent in the windshield) hope this helps. They are thick band at the top and the wings are the short ones.

Mark
image.jpg

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm going to look back into these tomorrow!

It's been a long time since I have checked in here. I am in need of a set. I will let you know size when I get home on Monday. My best guess is a short. Late 1965 lwb

It's been a long time since I have checked in here. I am in need of a set. I will let you know size when I get home on Monday. My best guess is a short. Late 1965 lwb

Please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom