For Sale WY: 1994 FZJ80, 150k, Lockers, OME, 315s, Sliders, 4.88s etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm moving and so It's time to sell my Daily Driver/Trail rig. Extremely capable off-road and reliable to daily drive, have daily driven this for over the past 20,000 miles. I just did a 5,000 Mile roadtrip to the east coast and back with no issues.

Ds1lKfk.jpg

aX9KONA.jpg

b7HKYUg.jpg

YJlA75A.jpg

PF5KNVS.jpg

7jgas6n.jpg

-1994 Landcruiser in Dark Emerald Pearl paint(6M1)
-149,480 Miles
-Factory Differential Locks Front and Rear
-Center Diff Lock(4x4), With Toyota Center Diff Lock switch wired into dash.
-7 Pin mod
-Fresh Sierra 4.88 gears setup by Cruiser Outfitters - everything in the diffs is new.
-All new inner and outer rear wheel bearings, and inner and outer rear wheel seals. New rear axle seals. All timken parts.
-Old Man Emu coil springs, 850J front 860 rear
-Long travel Bilstein shocks in front and Doetsch Tech shocks in the rear, both 12" travel.
-Custom rear spring retainers
-315/75R16 Goodyear MT/R tires with ~70% tread left
-1.75" Full tube sliders just installed and painted last month.
-IPOR Heavy Duty Transmission/Transfercase Skid Plate
-Removed factory fender flares and covered holes, applied monstaliner to sides.
-Tucked A/C dryer and lines to avoid damage
-Tuffy HD Extra Large locking center console and cupholders
-Husky Heavy Duty floor mats for front and rear seats
-Koso Digital Temperature gauge
-PHH Replaced with Constant Force Clamps
-Front Axle/Tcase Breathers extended and ran to engine bay, Rear Axle breather also extended and ran up

The ARB Bumper is not on the truck anymore and neither are the front spotlights, they will not be included.

Some minor dents on driver side doors from roots, and one more dent on the driver side rear quarter panel. Could use a new tail light (works but lens pieces fell out, covered with taillight tape). Light rust in rear driver wheel well

ABS Light is on needs a new wheel speed sensor I assume it's one of the rear sensors. Some brush/branch streaking on the paint as to be expected as this was a PA car originally. The only other cons are a slow transfer case leak and slow oil leak.

Will also include:
-ARB recovery kit(ARB bag, ARB recovery strap, ARB tree saver strap, ARB snatch block, 2 D-Rings)
-Full size spare tire(BFG KM1) with steel wheel
-37x12.5R16 Maxxis Creepy Crawler Tire
-Spare Complete Transfer Case with 170k miles(Purchased because I was hearing driveline whine noise which I thought was the transfer case. Turned out to be the old front pinion bearings which are now replaced.)
-Spare CV joint
-Misc Toyota Specific Tools and parts if you want them

$6000 Located in Cody, WY.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Interior pics?

Trucks like this are never close to me!

Fly out and drive it back!!!! That's what I will do when I find the right one!

Took a deposit on the 80 yesterday, I am holding it until Friday the 16th. After the 16th if he hasn't come to get it then it will be back for sale.

Interested if your current deal falls through. Any pics of the interior, engine bay, and the rust in the wheel well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom