SOLD New Mexico - 1994 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Asking $8500 obo. Price could be $7400 if I swap OME 2861/2862 springs and wheels/tires over to the 1993. That would give the new owner a completely stock ride.

Just bought a 1993 FZJ80 with lockers that I’m going to keep. So this nicely sorted 1994 non-locked, pretty much stock cruiser is ready to go.

1994 FZJ80, 371k miles, 4k1 Beige Metallic paint. Clearcoat is faded on roof, hood and tops of fenders. NO rust as this has been a NM vehicle, but I have the original owners manual and it’s from a dealer in Alabama.

Front disc, rear drum, NON-ABS truck.

Brown leather, manual front seats. Have all three rows installed. Power windows and mirrors. All windows and sunroof work but a couple are slow when it’s cold.

Runs and drives & stops great, fixed all the leaks EXCEPT a small drip from the back of the power steering pump.

Leaks fixed since I’ve owned it:
-Power steering hoses (3 low pressure lines).
-Valve cover gasket & boot grommets.
-Distributor o-ring.
-Speedometer sensor o-ring.
-Water pump, replaced with a new Aisin unit.
-Transfer case, pulled the T-case and replaced the input shaft seal, output shaft seals and fresh fipg for the case mating surfaces.
-Lower oil pan, pulled the pan cleaned off all the gunk, fipg, & torqued all to spec.
-PO replaced the front crank seal and oil pump cover o-ring.

Things replaced outside of leaks:
-Driver door switches and window regulator with motor.
-All sorts of broken clips for hood gasket, fender flares, etc etc.
-Torqued wheel bearings.
-PO resurfaced the front brake rotors and installed new pads (5,000 miles ago).
-New Thunderer Trac Grip MT tires 285/75R16 (4000 miles ago)
-Alignment
-Old man emu 2861/2862 springs.
-New OEM Tokico shocks all around.
-New Old man emu steering stabilizer.
-New radiator cap.
-CDL switch on the dash.
-CDL sensor switch on the T-case
-Brake light switch under brake pedal.
-Fresh dash bulbs for all the burnt out ones including the ones in the AC controls. D light was intentionally left burned out.
-Looks like it had a new radiator installed before I bought it.

I’ve driven this cruiser from Oklahoma to NM (11hrs) and from NM to West and back with zero issues. It gets 15.2mpg when you’re not driving into a headwind. Pretty surprising considering the 33” tires and 4.5L engine.

It does have a CEL for code 25 & 26 that pop up intermittently. Also the cruise control works intermittently, but DOES pass all the CC diagnostics.

This is a clean straight cruiser and the interior is complete. Has the typical crusty front seats, but it has specter off-road seat covers for the first and second rows. Nice seat covers ($900 retail) and they will come with the truck. No running boards, does have mud flaps (I like the way they look).

IMG_3639.jpeg
72022578970__93418C89-9B17-4EE6-AC89-151A60C489C8.jpeg
IMG_3651.jpeg
FA90D907-344C-4E90-AB1C-68CE6129CD58.jpeg
72237926041__E5DE440D-924B-4ED9-BC57-A7D65FCB8BBE.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom