Wanted WTB Clean Land Cruiser or LX470 under 150k miles in Houston area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB clean rust free Land Cruiser or LX470 under 150k miles in the Houston area. Needs to be well maintained as this will be our travel vehicle on/off road am looking at all years for the 100 series. I Prefer no nav but nav is fine as well. I am not interested on vehicles with salvaged or rebuilt titles. please let me know if you have an LC or LX available. Thank You

You may want to consider widening your search area, just avoid the rust belt. Watch out for flood damage in your area.

I do have 100 series from time to time in your price range, just not at the moment. You can keep and eye on me through links in my signature.

Good luck on your hunt!

You may want to consider widening your search area, just avoid the rust belt. Watch out for flood damage in your area.

I do have 100 series from time to time in your price range, just not at the moment. You can keep and eye on me through links in my signature.

Good luck on your hunt!
Thanks

I have this for sale. Just upgraded to a new Tundra
Land Cruiser
It started in Houston and I bought it in 2015. Been a great truck. Family mover and go from Lubbock to Corpus Christi. It has a leak in the radiator that will need to be replaced but its derivable. I'll either be doing that soon or adjusting the price accordingly if the new owner wants to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom