Wanted WTB: Best LX470 or LX450 in $20-$25k range (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Hi All,

So glad I found this forum, what a treasure trove of amazing information. As the title implies, I have $20-$25k to spend on a 100-series or 80-series. I'm combing the classifieds daily, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a WTB here. Since "best" means different things to different people, these would be my preferences:
  • Minimal to no rust
  • ~150k miles or less
  • Close to stock (not looking for something already built)
  • Good cosmetic condition (not repainted or reupholstered)
  • Well documented maintenance history
  • Fewer previous owners the better, a former mall crawler would be ideal
  • Minimal deferred maintenance
  • I'd consider an LC but I've always preferred the way the LX looks
  • Something on east coast would be ideal (I'm in NYC but will travel)
  • Don't care whether it has triple lockers (for 80-series)
I'm an adult, have cash in hand, will not waste anyone's time. Not in a huge rush, happy to wait for the perfect one to come along. I already have a GX470 which I love, but an LX was always the dream. If you have one or know of one please let me know.

Appreciate the help.

Nate

Currently at 118K miles. Wiife's daily driver. Selling to move to a 2nd gen Sequoia for more space. Happy to share more info / records if interested.

We are considering selling beloved 1999 100 series LC. Been in the family since new, lots of parts replaced, currently has 181,000. Only off road has been our gravel driveway. If interested, email me your tele (mike.a.smith1468@gmail.com). I'll fill you in with details. We live in eastern Madera County, Calif. All stock condition and no rust.

Bumping this thread. Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far, many good leads but nothing I've pulled the trigger on. Would love to pick up something soon. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom