SOLD 1998-2006 LX470 or Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Hi all

Looking to start my 100 series adventure.

No preference on color, but would like a rust-free rig. Under 200k miles would be a plus, but have a stronger preference on condition vs mileage.

Stock or close to stock. Looking for a DD with some light trail riding/towing a few times a year. Willing to travel to anywhere in the country for the right one and have a budget of ~$15k.

Thanks!

I've 3 in my current lineup, under 200K mile. PM me contact info, if you'd like to talk.

Last edited:
I have a 2000 LX white/tan with 240k which has lived in VA it’s whole life.
PM me if you wish to discuss.

I have a white, 1998 with 213,000 miles that I am getting ready to list here in SC. It is stock aside from 200 series wheels on Nitto AT tires. It has 3rd row and rear locker. The vehicle was originally from NM and made its way to Arizona before landing here in SC. Timing belt/related maintenance and radiator done at 201,000. Only selling because we are replacing it with a 200. Let me know if you'd like more information.

I have a white, 1998 with 213,000 miles that I am getting ready to list here in SC. It is stock aside from 200 series wheels on Nitto AT tires. It has 3rd row and rear locker. The vehicle was originally from NM and made its way to Arizona before landing here in SC. Timing belt/related maintenance and radiator done at 201,000. Only selling because we are replacing it with a 200. Let me know if you'd like more information.
PM incoming!

Black 04. All maintenance done. 260k miles but cleaner and runs stronger than my 200k mile one. Brand new toyos just put on, 14k
IMG_4762.jpeg

We are considering selling beloved 1999 100 series LC. Been in the family since new, lots of parts replaced, currently has 181,000. Only off road has been our gravel driveway. If interested, email me your tele (mike.a.smith1468@gmail.com). I'll fill you in with details. We live in eastern Madera County.
Thanks for the offer but I found an LC that I couldn't pass up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom