Wanted WTB '06 or '07 LX 470 Galactic Gray, Cypress Pearl or Black (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2006 in Thunder Cloud Metallic with 200k. It is in really nice condition inside and out, very clean underneath. I have sourced all of the parts to do the nav delete (add a modern head unit/nav. $1700 in OEM parts) and have a full Aisin kit to do the timing/tensioner service ($375). I added a set of 5 BFG KO2s (e-rated 32s, $1250), and added a set of Weathertech mats. I flushed the AHC system, changed the spark plugs (iridium), replaced the heater t’s. It is a very nice looking and running LC with almost non-existent rust. Paint is exceptional and I am pretty sure it has never been off-road. Previous owner updated the headlights and tail-lights to 2007 style so they are clear and look great.

What’s your budget? I would sell for what I have invested in it . Too many other projects going on right now to finish it... PM me if interested

I have a 2006 in Thunder Cloud Metallic with 200k. It is in really nice condition inside and out, very clean underneath. I have sourced all of the parts to do the nav delete (add a modern head unit/nav. $1700 in OEM parts) and have a full Aisin kit to do the timing/tensioner service ($375). I added a set of 5 BFG KO2s (e-rated 32s, $1250), and added a set of Weathertech mats. I flushed the AHC system, changed the spark plugs (iridium), replaced the heater t’s. It is a very nice looking and running LC with almost non-existent rust. Paint is exceptional and I am pretty sure it has never been off-road. Previous owner updated the headlights and tail-lights to 2007 style so they are clear and look great.

What’s your budget? I would sell for what I have invested in it . Too many other projects going on right now to finish it... PM me if interested

Pm sent thanks!

Here are some photos of my 2006

14.jpg

03.jpg

Bump...now looking at a 2005 low mileage rig in VA. Any 2005 trucks in good condition non-smoking for sale?
Thanks

Bump but more looking for advice...found a vehicle a few states away (Georgia) but in a rural location so no nearby dealership for PPI; I also posted in GA club threads for any help. How do you handle distant PPI? Also, how do you handle payment/transport? Thanks for any advice from your experiences.
R

BUMP...
After striking out on a few recently, thought I might throw this back up...mostly wanting a GRAY 06-07 LC > LX.
Thanks for any help

TTT
Anyone have a gray or green 06-07 to sell, ready to drop some cash. Non smoker, well maintained lmk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom