For Sale 2006 Landcruiser | 200k | Asheville, NC | SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD to jviets

***UPDATE 3***

I went ahead and had the timing/water pump service completed last weekend. All maintenance has been completed with OEM parts.

***UPDATE 2***
I will sell the LC WITHOUT the Nav-Delete kit for $18,500 or with the Nav-Delete Kit for $20,500

***UPDATE***
NOTE 1- ADDED CARFAX PDF TO A POST BELOW.

Very nice 2006 LC in Thunder Cloud Metallic on gray interior. 200k miles. With the exception of the tires it is completely stock and very clean. The paint is close to perfect (a few tiny rock chips and very tiny door edge chipping on back passenger side door). Rust is almost non-existent except for the typical rusty exhaust but there are no holes or leaks in exhaust. This is an insanely clean and well cared for LC with some important extras included (see below). $20,500

Service Records from Toyota Owners site is in PDF a few posts down.

- Automatic Height Control (AHC) in good working order (just did complete flush. 13 steps)
- 5 speed transmission (2005-on only)
- Variable Valve Timing (vvt, 2006-2007 only, 275hp/332ft-lbs)
- Updated headlights and taillights to 2007 style
- Sprayed CorrosionX into every body panel (doors, hood, rear hatch and then hit everything underneath too).
- Brand new set of 5 275/65/18 (32s) BFG AT KO2s (E load)
- New Optima Red battery
- 3rd row seats in perfect condition
- Heater T's just done (OEM)
- PCV valve just done (OEM)
- New OEM gas cap
- Spark plugs just done (Iridium/OEM)
- All of the port installed gray marble plastic trim has been removed
- New Weathertech laser mats (black) front, back, and rear
- just did diff / transfer case fluids (@ Toyota dealership)
- just did full timing/water pump service

I am selling because I have too many projects going on right now. I am building an 1100SF shop/mancavern that is sucking up all of my time and, more importantly, money. Also, I have a perfectly set up 2017 4Runner TRD Off Road already and my wife doesn't understand why I need another "offroad car" lol.

This LC is awesome if you 1/ want to build out a stock looking LC, or 2/ if you want an extremely solid base vehicle to build out your dream overlander. Seriously, this is the one you're looking for.

Extras that come with the LC:

1. POST 2003 NAV DELETE KIT (<- this may be the last full kit you'll find) :cool:
    Everything required for the post 2003 nav delete (ie. Add a modern head unit with updated nav/CarPlay/Android and get rid of the dated head unit in the LC). I have sourced every part for this (including the *Jerry Harness*). Many of these parts are becoming VERY hard to locate. It took me 3 months and orders all over the world to collect everything in one place. The way things are going this may be one of the last full kits available. $2000 in parts/electronics. The only thing you would need to get is one of the steering wheel button integration kits ($50-$100) which are easy to pick up on Amazon. Everything about this project is located in JerryB's awesome thread here LINK
  2. MISC FLUIDS & PARTS
  3. - Steering wheel telescoping motor (new, OEM, uninstalled)
    - Metaltech 30mm trim packers (uninstalled)
    - 2 extra heater t's (OEM)
    - 1.5 qts AHC hydraulic fluid (OEM)
    - 1.5 gallon's Toyota long-life pink radiator fluid
    - 2 new PCV hoses (OEM, uninstalled)
    - New thermostat (in addition to the one in the kit above, OEM, uninstalled)
    - Fuel door spring
    - A bunch of misc trim clips
    - Toyota Techstream dongle to connect to ODB2
    - Paint touch up kit (Thunder Cloud Metallic pen) with clear coat pen

LC's HISTORY
Owner 1- From what I understand, the car was originally purchased in Nashville and driven for 9 years by the CEO of a commercial real estate development company. He drove it from his garage at home and parked it in the garage at the office. Notable services that were done with owner 1: New OEM master cylinder/accentuator assembly at around 100k miles

Owner 2- It was picked up by a guy in TN that needed a car to drive his son and his friends to their lacrosse tournaments. It was his weekend car (not a daily). I actually spoke with this owner and he gave me some additional info. There was an accident where he was coming down an icy hill and slid the driver rear quarter panel into a pole. He said it was a low-speed accident and the only damage was cosmetic. It looks like the rear quarter-panel and tailgate were both replaced and the work that was done is flawless. He said that he took the opportunity to have both tail-lights replaced with the updated 2007 style, then he wanted to complete the transformation and replaced both headlights with the 2007 style and put on a 2007 grill. Lights all look new (no yellowing at all). He also had the rear AHC shocks replaced

Owner 3- Owner 2 sold it to his sister-in-law who drove it for 1.5 years. She had the AC compressor replaced and ultimately traded it in on a new car. It went to auction and then I purchased it.

Those are all of the facts. If I were going to keep it I would do the timing/waterpump service (DONE), complete the nav delete (full kit included), replace the front seat leather (looks fine but I wanted to make it like new off the lot), and replace the ignition coils as a 200k mile maintenance item. In the 5 months that I have owned it I have put about 2k miles on the odometer and it runs perfectly. Techstream shows engine temps of 194º and doing the timing service with a new thermostat will probably get that down to sub 190º.

PHOTOS- Note, the paint is so good it is really hard to get photos that do it justice. I went to the park thinking it would help me get great photos but they just come out flat (nothing to reflect maybe?). Anyway, IRL it looks really good, much better than these photos. Also, I took the photos with the LC in HIGH position (because it looks cooler and I'm a dork)

06LC_ - 15.jpg

06LC_ - 16.jpg

06LC_ - 4.jpg
06LC_ - 3.jpg

06LC_ - 19.jpg

Last edited:
Service History / TOYOTA AND CARFAX
NOTE - Owner 2 was a car guy that did his own maintenance. That is why there are few records from late 2016 til early 2018. Also, read both reports. All of the work/,maintenance done at Beaman Toyota does not show up in the Carfax, only in the Toyota Owners report.

Attachments

• ServiceHistoryReport.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 2006LC-Carfax.pdf
    910.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Nice presentation. Clean looking 100. GLWS.

More underbody photos
Note- It was dirty so I used a rag with some CorrosionX to wipe it down in areas where they would typically be rust (if it were rusty). Look at the nuts, the torsion-bar adjustment nuts, the propeller shafts, the diff. It's all pretty darn clean. The only rust is on
IMG_2712 2.jpeg
the exhaust.
IMG_2710 2.jpeg
IMG_2700 2.jpeg
IMG_2709 2.jpeg
IMG_2713 2.jpeg

No,i don’t think so. Just looks really clean to me. I looked pretty hard and I don’t see any evidence of a cover up.

Note: I had the timing service done. Replaced tim8ng belt, serpentine, both tensioners, thermostat, and water pump. This LC is ready for another 90k Miles.

Very interested...can u call me tomorrow or I can call you...sent phone number in a conversation. I'd be coming from coastal VA, so I just have a couple of questions before I come out your way...possibly Tues or Wednesday

Last edited:
It is. jviets is coming to look at it in the morning. I'll let you know if he buys it/ it is still available. Cheers

@stickly put me in line behind heidtman79. I tried to PM but work computer is acting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom