Wanted Looking for 06-07 LX 470 with AHC in north east (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
I'm located in Maine and am looking to pickup a 2006 or 2007 LX470 - No LC's at the moment

Cash in hand and willing to travel for the right vehicle with a patient seller.

AHC still installed (not bypassed or removed).
The more unmodified the better.
No rusted vehicles please.
Clean title is necessary.
Looking for a vehicle between 150k-200k miles - will consider others for the right price.
Budget around 16k-20k.

I appreciate your time :)
-Julian

Last edited:
I've 3 stock LX's, in various stages of restore. 06 w/194k gray/gray, 07 w/171K gray/gray and 07 w145K Silver/gray 20" black 200 series rims. All have or will have my VVT S.A.I. filter mod.
What's your budget?

I've 3 stock LX's, in various stages of restore. 06 w/194k gray/gray, 07 w/171K gray/gray and 07 w145K Silver/gray 20" black 200 series rims. All have or will have my VVT S.A.I. filter mod.
What's your budget?
I'd like to be around 16k, but can afford to spend more on the right vehicle. I'm not sure what the off road tax is over there in CO! Of the 3 I'd probably be interested in the 145k 1st, 171k 2nd, and the 194k 3rd.
What would you like for each and what are their conditions? Feel free to DM me on that detail if you'd prefer.

Last edited:
I'd like to be around 16k, but can afford to spend more on the right vehicle. I'm not sure what the off road tax is over there in CO! Of the 3 I'd probably be interested in the 145k 1st, 171k 2nd, and the 194k 3rd.
What would you like for each and what are their conditions? Feel free to DM me on that detail if you'd prefer.
Sorry but your budget to low for my 100 series. I have more into just restoring, bring all systems up to data and factory spec. Plus in the VVT engine, of the 06-07. I do a very special modification, adding a replaceable filter to the S.A.I system. I've an 03LX w/315K, I'd not even let go at $16k. I average 300 to 500 hours time on each. Also $3k to 10K in parts, materials and fluids on each. Plus I've cost to acquire and carry.

We've no special tax here in CO. But you don't need to pay tax here, as I'm not a dealership. But even at Dealership, you can wave tax and pay in your state of registration. This is true for most if not all states. If you do pay tax at point of purchase, it's a credit reducing tax in your state.

You need to know, if you don't already. With any used vehicle. Count on added expense and time, to baseline. Which few know how to do properly. Thinking Dealership does know, think again. It would cost you $20K to $40K to do what I do to these. But finding someone to do properly, good luck. I am one of, a few in the world, that does. It's what I do day in a day out, working on 100 series. Each, as if I'll be keeping for life.

If you click on Master thread link in my signature line below. You can see some examples of my restore work.

Last edited:
Sorry but your budget to low for my 100 series. I have more into just restoring, bring all systems up to data and factory spec. Plus in the VVT engine, of the 06-07. I do a very special modification, adding a replaceable filter to the S.A.I system. I've an 03LX w/315K, I'd not even let go at $16k. I average 300 to 500 hours time on each. Also $3k to 10K in parts, materials and fluids on each. Plus I've cost to acquire and carry.

We've no special tax here in CO. But you don't need to pay tax here, as I'm not a dealership. But even at Dealership, you can wave tax and pay in your state of registration. This is true for most if not all states. If you do pay tax at point of purchase, it's a credit reducing tax in your state.

You need to know, if you don't already. With any used vehicle. Count on added expense and time, to baseline. Which few know how to do properly. Thinking Dealership does know, think again. It would cost you $20K to $40K to do what I do to these. But finding someone to do properly, good luck. I am one of only a few in the world that does. It's what I do day in a day out, working on 100 series. Each, as if I'll be keeping for life.

If you click on Master thread link in my signature line below. You can see some examples of my restore work.
I was afraid when you said you had three that was the situation. I've very familiar with first gen tundra's and their drivetrains (done the SAI bypass to the tundra) so I know what to expect + I've replaced almost every wear items on my truck over the last few years. I'm hoping to get into a vehicle that may or may not need maintenance since I would perform most of that on my own. I don't even trust dealerships to work on my vehicles anymore, been burned too many times.

The tax comment was just a joke. Usually in area's like CO there are more people interested in off roading so that drives up the demand for off road vehicles. Here in the north east for 20k I can get a LX in good condition with under 150k miles, so that's what I'm hoping to find on here, which may be naive of me.

I appreciate your time and responses and I'm glad you are able to make some money off your passion! These are fun vehicles and a great community to be a part of!

I was afraid when you said you had three that was the situation. I've very familiar with first gen tundra's and their drivetrains (done the SAI bypass to the tundra) so I know what to expect + I've replaced almost every wear items on my truck over the last few years. I'm hoping to get into a vehicle that may or may not need maintenance since I would perform most of that on my own. I don't even trust dealerships to work on my vehicles anymore, been burned too many times.

The tax comment was just a joke. Usually in area's like CO there are more people interested in off roading so that drives up the demand for off road vehicles. Here in the north east for 20k I can get a LX in good condition with under 150k miles, so that's what I'm hoping to find on here, which may be naive of me.

I appreciate your time and responses and I'm glad you are able to make some money off your passion! These are fun vehicles and a great community to be a part of!
Cool.
BTW If your Tundra not 4.7L You'll find mod more difficult on the 4.7L.

Last edited:
Here in the north east for 20k I can get a LX in good condition with under 150k miles, so that's what I'm hoping to find on here, which may be naive of me.

The reason these are cheaper in the northeast is largely because of rust, you'll think you're getting a better deal but in the long run you aren't. There are decent rigs available from time to time though. Also, AHC, while reliable if maintained is prone to rusting so keep that in mind. Good luck on the search! I'm in Southern NH, if I see anything local pop up that looks good I'll send it along to you.

Budget increased to 24k. Musts are rust free, as close to stock as possible, and working/non bypassed AHC. Will fly to you with cash and drive it home.
Thank you
-Julian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom