Wrecked 97 CE, What to do, what to do! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this in the garage when I got back from CM07! It runs and drives, the Wife picked it up for cheap for parts for her LX450. She wants some of the stuff off of it so she's not parting it out yet. Only 90K on it, no lockers, HARD hit on the right side put it on it's roof. Oh, the possibilities!
P3150026.JPG
P3150027.JPG
P3150024.JPG

Damn. Cool wife.

Oh wow. Here comes the sawzall.

My list of things to do on it would be the slee 6 inch, full skid plate, sliders, custom front and rear bumpers, 38 inch Iroks, re gear, and rock crawl the hell out of it.

sawzall the top, drop the doors, build a cage, add arb's and wheel the crap out of it, and loose about 12 inches off the rear end, 80 buggy

helluva spouse there....

sawzall X3

If the frame is not bent, I will buy what's left!

If the frame is not bent, I will buy what's left!

That is my big question too, I think I'm going to drag it down to a body shop that has one of those frame machines and see what's up...the left hand doors are sprung from the roll but the body is resting where it should...the body on the right side near impact has shifted inboard about an inch or so, sheetmetal around the body mounts has crumpled, maybe the the frame held up. The guy driving is fine but had a hell of a ride!

Found this in the garage when I got back from CM07! It runs and drives, the Wife picked it up for cheap for parts for her LX450. She wants some of the stuff off of it so she's not parting it out yet. Only 90K on it, no lockers, HARD hit on the right side put it on it's roof. Oh, the possibilities!

Does your wife have an unmarried sister? :D

Not for me but I'm sure there are a lot of dudes out there looking for a wife like yours :cheers:

Does your wife have an unmarried sister? :D

Not for me but I'm sure there are a lot of dudes out there looking for a wife like yours :cheers:

As the saying goes...Be careful what you wish for!

wow, what a present!

yes, a convertible!!!

I like your garage decorations. :)

Wow nice pick up!
Look fwd to see whats going to happen with it!
:cheers:

Last edited:
And they say those brush guards dont hold up to any impact......:grinpimp:

Just curious,
Would you really want to lift it 6+ inches??
Personally, I would buggifie it, run some 850 863 coils and remove any offending sheet metal below the 37" tire mark.
But hey thats just me....
Dave

What about a landcruiser being wrecked in that garage...don't see it...but I did see a fricken amazing garage full of toys.

Is that some type of picture you stare at for hours to see a wrecked landcruiser??

I had to come back and say
(WAY cool wife..... did she really find this without you knowing and buy it) while you were at CM07
Sorry had to ask!!
:cheers:

Damn dude - most wives would put you in the doghouse for a month for bringing home something like that!

no wife goes out and drags home a piece like that. you only wish friend.

QUOTE]

We both knew about it, but she used her own money, drug it home, and clings tightly to the title. I may get to swing the sawzall, but she will be drawing the lines...she still has her first car, a 68 Firebird 400, and no, it's not an automatic;)

I'll tell you later about the time I came home from a trip and found that She and the daughters had pulled the engine from the Firebird...:eek:
P1270011.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom