Wits' End- LANDTANK's MAF and Scaled Injector Kit for S/C trucks (1 Viewer)

Anyone recently install this kit and can describe what difference they found. MPG, smoother idle, acceleration, response, etc. Photos of finished install!
Just to follow up on my own inquiry.
This kit is extremely well put together. Everything installs as it should. and looks fantastic.
My truck has been baselined and idled very well before this setup so it's hard to say if it smoothed it out any. However, the change in throttle response is very noticeable. I was so surprised that I had to test drive a friends supercharged truck to compare. Yes, there is a difference.
I track my MPG's using an app at each fill up. No noticeable change.
It's not a cheap kit, but the ability to install a modern MAF sensor and the gains in throttle response are pretty cool benefits. I also feel special. Not for everyone, but whoever has it - welcome to the club!

A14D4529-F96E-4F3B-90E9-8558B84CAE96.jpeg

5A5F8192-7803-472A-9BED-F957B4C8586D.jpeg

808E61FF-57B8-4B92-99F4-6D4E5754B890.jpeg

40C144D5-E1EE-4606-96B8-18E2EE8CFC12.jpeg

DCB2E317-E781-45DF-A004-E17B9C94E778.jpeg

Last edited:

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
Just to follow up on my own inquiry.
This kit is extremely well put together. Everything installs as it should. and looks fantastic.
My truck has been baselined and idled very well before this setup so it's hard to say if it smoothed it out any. However, the change in throttle response is very noticeable. I was so surprised that I had to test drive a friends supercharged truck to compare. Yes, there is a difference.
I track my MPG's using an app at each fill up. No noticeable change.
It's not a cheap kit, but the ability to install a modern MAF sensor and the gains in throttle response are pretty cool benefits. I also feel special. Not for everyone, but whoever has it - welcome to the club!

View attachment 2547395
View attachment 2547396
View attachment 2547392
View attachment 2547393
View attachment 2547394
Are these back in stock?
They've been listed as out of stock for quite awhile and still are on Joey's site. @NLXTACY

My products are now being sold direct by me. Any outstanding orders placed through Wits' End still has to go through Wits' End.
Have you investigated this for use on a turbo charged truck, with Joey's kit? I think Joey mentioned at one point that he would be investigating this.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Have you investigated this for use on a turbo charged truck, with Joey's kit? I think Joey mentioned at one point that he would be investigating this.
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. But I'm not up to speed on his setup either. Any issues with the stock system throwing fuel related codes? Or any driveability issues such as stumbling, bogging or surging?

mehbohdi

SILVER Star
I talked to Joey after my turbo install and he hadn't tried it yet, but it was on the list to do after the CARB cert. was done on test mule. As Landtank said there should not be a problem but....... Joey wasn't going to endorse it until he tried it himself. Just my $.02

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
Is there supposed to be o-rings on the electrical connector on the new scaled injector?

Are we to re-use the stock injector o-ring or is there a part # to order somewhere?

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
Ok. Good thing I have new connectors on hand to go in when I install later this week.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom