This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rkymtnflyfisher

Trout Bum
Threads
Is there a spreadsheet/list/document/bar napkin with a basic breakdown of wires sizes throughout different wiring harnesses?

I know I could go to the fuse sizes and do some basic calcs, or a list of other things, but I'm looking for something that is already consolidated into one place.

Yes, I'm being a lazy keyboard Ranger at this point, if I don't find anything prepackaged for instant consumption I'm perfectly able to spend the time to lay out my harness and find out.

Again, I'm currently being lazy.

Thanks for any constructive feedback.

Blue seas has a chart for estimating wire size based on amps. I thought I had seen something from @Coolerman with a table, but cannot find it at the moment.
I have Coolermans website open on my pc, I’m slowly browsing through it still.

Is there a spreadsheet/list/document/bar napkin with a basic breakdown of wires sizes throughout different wiring harnesses?

I know I could go to the fuse sizes and do some basic calcs, or a list of other things, but I'm looking for something that is already consolidated into one place.

Yes, I'm being a lazy keyboard Ranger at this point, if I don't find anything prepackaged for instant consumption I'm perfectly able to spend the time to lay out my harness and find out.

Again, I'm currently being lazy.

Thanks for any constructive feedback.
Post #2 is what you are looking for:

Post #2 is what you are looking for:

I’m buying the first few beers. Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom