Question about wire diagrams (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As per my previous posts I’m working on a 69’ 40 harness and am trying to sketch out my own diagrams but for singular components like the headlights or the horn circuit and while reading my printed diagram I see a rectangular block that has no labels I’m wondering is that just to show a splice in wires or is it a relay?

IMG_1625.jpeg

Question, are you working on a 69' fj40 ? the diagram above you are working on does not match the 69' dia. in Coolermans site although it is similar just not labeled same.

IDK, it looks like it doesn't really make a difference. You should probably pick a thread to work out of rather than starting a new one each time you have a question.

Question, are you working on a 69' fj40 ? the diagram above you are working on does not match the 69' dia. in Coolermans site although it is similar just not labeled same.
Yeahhhh that’s something I realized as I dug deeper, my boss gave me a 71 diagram so yes similar but not exact. Just making do with what I got right now, though I just got a link to coolermans site for the 60s models wire diagrams.

Get on Coolermans website, Below ""Schematics" click on "schematic links" then scroll down to the 68-70 diagram. Immediately below it click on the 62-70 and it will pull up a 68-70 diagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom