Wipers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where I can get wipers for my 69' FJ40? Just went to an auto store and nothing they had would hook up right. Thanks.

You can still get them from Toyota.

i got mine from Checker here in Colorado Springs.. the 15" all weather ones i think.. They are a little big and dont look like they where designed specificly for it, but they clicked in and havent come out yet.. But if its a FuFu restoration go with the Toyota ones

yes you can get them new at Toyota, but I found an aftermarket wiper that was longer, forget the brand but they fit right on the arm, just asked the local parts dude.

John H

On my 71 the arms would only take the Toyota Blades. I bought new arms out of the ANSCO catalog from Checker and now can buy the ANSCO blades anywere. The new arms also have more spring to them and do a better job.

Are you guys trying to tell me that 40 wipers are meant to be functional? I thought they were only there to fool the safety inpection stations.

i'd update to the aftermarket arms so blades are more readily available and for a good spline/spring count...even when they moved, my old 71 wipers weren't really functional.

he denver cruiser...where in denver are you? i'm in commerce city. have we met?

Factory ones are too short (10" or 11"). Even an inch longer is a world of difference, and easier to find. My .02.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom